Home General Discussion

Matt Booth and Room101 are no more

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm glad I bought a box of Uncle Lee
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you FDA.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more Uncle Lee?? Gotta grab some!
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's Government Control for ya.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeTodd said:
    No more Uncle Lee?? Gotta grab some!
    On sale at ccom
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FS. Original OSOK 
    $60 ea plus shipping 

PM me
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that is really disappointing, Room101 was one of my go to brands and really loved what Matt Booth put out. Its a damn shame to see him and his lines go.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bummer

:(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just read this on the inter webs and it totally sucks. Wondering what is going to happen with the new administration and this FDA overreaching BS. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're gonna build a wall, and make the FDA PAY FOR IT!

Or, something like that.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • theboytctheboytc Posts: 2
    there is at least one senator from florida trying to stop the attack on cigars, here's an article.   http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/marco-rubio-highlights-problems-with-new-fda-cigar-rules/article/2605137

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cat came back, working with Caldwell Cigar Co. to release "The Truth" and "Hit & Run."

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/exclusive-matt-booth-returns-to-cigar-industry-19469
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    He wasn't even gone long enough to miss. Ive had some good 101's, but also still have part of a 10 pack left from the original Camacho release. They are terrible and have not gotten any better in the last 3 or so years. They are stuck in a sick stage.  Maybe the Caldwell colab will be good;  I doubt I'll find out.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America