Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cowgirls vs Packers 5er

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody want the cowgirls straight up?
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm....tempting but idk.  i got a feeling it's going to be a very close, but high scoring, ball game.

but IF
    zeke can get going and open up space for the passing game, cowboys will easily win this one by a couple TDs. 

idk if i'm confident enough to wager my padillas on it though.....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh he!! no
    A little dirt never hurt
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a chance. Lost my a$$ on my last bet.  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I'll take the Cowboys.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm telling you guys it's going to be Kansas City Vs Green Bay for the Super Bowl. My favorite team against my second favorite team. 
    The Cowboys are going to kick 10 different kinds of dog crap out of em.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck_N said:
    The Cowboys are going to kick 10 different kinds of dog crap out of em.
    Why are you killing my dreams?! If @Chuck_N says it's so then it has been prophesied and is a done deal. So sad :neutral:
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright Chuck, you are on!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. The Giants beat the Cowboys twice this year and the Packers beat the Giants twice this year. 
    Send me your addy bro. Great game.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a great game
    A little dirt never hurt
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Brad. Thought the game might be going into OT. Think that would have been bad for GB.
    Best playoff game this year so far. I was pacing for sure. Watched it with a friend that is a cowboys fan
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Damn Chuck. I don't know what to say. This is a killer selection.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorgeous, @Chuck_N!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing for Brad your taste in cigars is better than your taste for presidents.  ;)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Your welcome Brad. I've done very well in the stock market the last 8 years. Glad to share the wealth.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck_N said:
    Your welcome Brad. I've done very well in the stock market the last 8 years. Glad to share the wealth.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roundhouse kick to the nads! Beautiful selection.