Home Non Cigar Related

Done with the internet for today

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was done after I seen another Chewbacca mom story. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

If we continue to wage war on reality, which side will win, you think?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter.

Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners.

People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m f*cking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful.

I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body.

From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly.

If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege.

Thank you for being so understanding.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What time is it?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    420?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nice, round number....   :p
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, if she said she was I mouse I'd have understood, but a cat??? And if you aren't done with the internet here's more:
    "http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3419631/Woman-says-s-CAT-trapped-human-body.html"
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not a self identity but a lot of other people have identified me as a d*ck, does that make me one, point to ponder
    A little dirt never hurt
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very deep, Randy.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am never alone.
    I am schizophrenic.
    So am I. 
    Shut up! 
    I hate you. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys are casting doubt on my Warren Buffet identification? 

>:)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can't everybody just identify as a normal human being?  Why has being normal all of a sudden become such a terrible thing?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!