Home Non Cigar Related

Show your knives

NjbowNjbow Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
Any knife enthusiasts out there let's see what you have. Show your every day carry, maybe that family heirloom passed down for generations, the yard sale diamond. let's see how long we can keep this going

Comments

• NjbowNjbow Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Will post mine when I take some pics
    Lol going to post tonight 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @variant2... Another Jersey guy who likes to play with knives
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@variant2 gotta play with something bro 
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooooooo ... wait. What kind of knifes?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Your every day carry or the pride of your collection
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a Helle Dokka folder:

helle.no/products/knives/dokka/
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    a Helle Dokka folder:

helle.no/products/knives/dokka/
    If that is the knife i think,  it is one nice knife in looks and holding an edge
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    edited January 2017
    Seki city Damascus blade antler handle and not sure what wood is on butt forgot the name of the maker
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I also have an esee izula freedom edition. It is number 003 and is the same blue as the official American Flag blue. It has the Statue of Liberty and 7/4/1776 etched on it.
    Post edited by MikeTodd on
    Old file turned into a neck knife full tang with moose antler. Moose skin neck sheath. Made by sticshooter from a traditional archery site 
    @MikeTodd that old timer is classic Americana in my eyes
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Work blades: Mr Stabby and my pocket folder (both Kabar)
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^Nice^^^^^
    A little dirt never hurt
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    @variant2... Another Jersey guy who likes to play with knives
    Since I was in middle school.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017

From left to right:

Chinese Spyderco knock off EDC

Spyderco Emerson opener (opens when you pull it out of your pocket) EDC

CRKT K.I.S.S. utility knife

Benchmade Balisong sent from Jay bohon like the bada$$ that he is and my fav knife 

Benchmade Special Ops auto switchblade

CRKT Guppy

SOG Forgot the name but it's my "gentleman's knife"

I also have a CRKT fixed blade tanto point with a stingray handle that I call my Steve Irwin knife, but misplaced it so have to find it. 

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image okay here are my favorite knives . Not all I own . The Camillus and the Spec ops are my daily carries. The "Tiger" was a gift from my wife some 20 years ago .The long thin one is a citrus knife gift from a co-worker. The straight razor was something I thought I was cool . Not realizing what a hassle trying to carry it around would be. The other 2 seem to just really be useful to have. Keep one in my glove box and one in the junk drawer

no matter where you go, there you are.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was younger I collected antique knives, I know they are in my house somewhere.  I'll have to do some digging to find them, but when I do I'll post a few "cool" ones.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking at these pictures is making me realize something.  It seems those that smoke a good cigar also like other nice things. 

It also reminds me that I have an assortment of knives in drawers, on shelves and who knows where else in the house that need to be found and put in a safe place.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    It's small and humble, but one of my bosses gave this to me.image

That's purty... 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Another Sergey Rogovets

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Kershaw Blur
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two Jeff White knives that I love