Home General Discussion

Infused sticks in a Herf-A-Dor

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So my plan is to grab some infused sticks for a small change of pace. I don't want anything to do with Acid.... but I was looking at either the Java line or something similar. Maybe an Erin Go Braugh or two. How much can I expect infused sticks to 'taint' a Herf-A-Dor with scents or anything that could effect regular cigars in the future?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Java isn't bad, as it's not essential oils doing the flavoring. Avoid the Erin go Braugh. At all costs.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    So its the oils in the infused that leave the lasting effects?
  • EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    My wife loves the Java line, and I've had no problems with her sticks messing up my travel humi, even traveling for hours in a hot saddlebag.  Some of the more extreme infused cigars can leave a little "signature" behind, depending on how long you leave them in there.  
    The oils are what causes problems.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife likes the Java and Tobak cigars and they are not a probkem.

The Groovy Blue cigars by Tatiana smell like candy and leave the scent behind. She has her own airtight box and Boveda for those
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Ive had the Tobak before... I did like those. Gonna give the Java a try this time around. I periodically use my Herf-A-Dor for transporting regular sticks..... so I wanted to make sure my good stuff didn't get tainted. :)
    Java tastes more infused than the tobak