Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Identification needed!

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
I need help identifying 2 culprits that left destruction at my front door. The first is a package that contained meat, peppers, gravy and hoagie rolls. I can't wait to fire these up! The note on the box stated it was from Nick & Brad. They both denied it on Vherf.
The next package was a BLTC dream. Did James Brown or Logan send it?? I doubt it but I would like to know who did. It was over the top fantastic! Thank you both for putting a smile on my face-very appreciative of this kindness. But... who did it??

Comments

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Portillos is the bomb! Enjoy Shizza! 
    Great job whoever can claim this! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Now that is a beat down brother @Bigshizza
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is nice work right there!
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Outstanding hit! Great job mystery people!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First one has to be Brad and Nick. You just got them in the wrong order.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic hit on a deserving BoTL.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!  Two mystery hits!  Almost sounds like a coordinated attack.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a whole lot of goodness right there
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Damn, a meat missle! Awesome job mystery bombers. 
    Post edited by bert873 on
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not naming names @skydiverD
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Whoa, hey. Is my name on the Note?  I think not. Sounds to me like we already know what two individuals sent the meat missle. 

The cigars were likely also from those same two folks.  If they could just be man enough to stand up and admit they did all of this. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done men of mystery
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing job Gang wow!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Note says @avengethis and @Usaf06. This definitely looks like something they would do
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow
    As my daughter would say.....
    I'm so jelly lol
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my Oh my, what a beat down!!!!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The food is from Portillos that Dayrun sent. I have text to prove. Unsure on the other beat down.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Text proof?  I send you a congratulatory text on your choice of Portillos (see above - your name is on the note)  Go ahead and post up this so called "proof".    
    matkn293 said:
    All I have gotten out of this so far is "Meat Missile"  LMAO!
    one track mind, eh?  
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome as helll. Nicely done all. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one hell of a hit of wonderfulness, all great things there!  This has Darrin, and or the St. Louis crew written all over it!  Very, very well done, gent, or gents!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF!  I thought you were the one all along.  Why are you dragging the Lou Crew into this, what did we do to you?  We don't live in Chicago.  If I were to send something of an edible sort, it would be some Ted Drewes and some BBQ from either Sugarfire or Bogarts  I think you might be trying to deflect here.  If this is truly not from Nick and Brad, you may be involved.  After all, you are from Chicago and have access to this establishment.  Just sayin'  :o

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can assure you Nick had nothing to do with it but i cant speak for Brad
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    That bomb has flyboy Nick and Brad all over it, only thing missing is cheese curds. 
    See that is what rules me out.  If I was sending to Jim there would most definitely be cheese curds in it.  If this does not resolve that I was not involved I also have a text message from that crazy sky jumper guy that would prove he is the culprit.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    I thought I heard Patrick say something about sending this for Jims bday at the herf
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    WTF!  I thought you were the one all along.  Why are you dragging the Lou Crew into this, what did we do to you?  We don't live in Chicago.  If I were to send something of an edible sort, it would be some Ted Drewes and some BBQ from either Sugarfire or Bogarts  I think you might be trying to deflect here.  If this is truly not from Nick and Brad, you may be involved.  After all, you are from Chicago and have access to this establishment.  Just sayin'  :o
    That what did we do to you line cracked me up.  You all killed me at the herf!  I'm not trying to start a war here, just calling like I sees it.  Sorry to drag you into the discussion of who done it.  And it was not me, not trying to deflect either.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.