Home General Discussion

Great Customer Service from CCOM!

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sent an e-mail to CCOM asking if they would do a price match on a box of cigars a compotator has on sale. Received an e-mail the next day from Michael Burgher (Account Manager) saying no problem and to call him to set it up. Mike was very professional and had the order done within a few minutes. Received an e-mail from CCOM about my order this afternoon and found out that they sent my order express UPS and I’ll have them this Thursday!

Big “Thank You” to Mike and CCOM for the great customer service.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why it's so funny when someone joins the forum and in their first post starts bad-mouthing the service... "They didn't give me free ****"  "They screwed me and wouldn't make it right"  LOL
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc
    Well for those kind of people that's why they joined the Forum, gives them somewhere to vent and bad mouth.
    I'd be willing to bet those kind of people don't stick around very long.
     and I guess I really should order from ccom more. It seems like I order form everyone but them.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    I've ordered a few times from Ccom, and even though it's been samplers and fivers, you still get the same customer service as the guy who buys boxes at a time.  Whenever I can, I give my business to these guys, unless I can't find something here I want.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've said this before and I will say it again, if you don't have a rep, get one.
    And once you have one, get on their email list.

Once you are on their email list, that is when you get awesome deals.

Don't get me wrong, it may be only one great deal in a while that interests you, but that one makes up for all the rest.
    And, if you aren't sure what you want and have a set dollar amount you want to spend, email them, tell them your interests and what you have to spend.
    They have always been accommodating with deals I like.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Dragonfire8867Dragonfire8867 Posts: 1
    edited January 2017
    delete post
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Called up Andy to get a few cigars for a superbowl party, and a few for me since i haven't been able to for about 9 months due to a multi-level spine fusion. $200 later, and im back in the game and the forums. Thanks a Lot Andy. PS, dont tell my gf about the order.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom service has always been great.  I have always dealt with Kelley, but she left ccom to care for her new baby.  Andy has taken over as my rep and he has been great!

To give you an example, I have to be the only guy in the world to complain about a free lighter.  I got a lighter as part of a package I ordered and the very first time I used it I was outside and the screw came out of the flip top and I lost it on the ground, so the top will not stay on.

I told Andy and he is going to replace it with my next order.  You cannot beat service like that.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's amazing what an email or phone call will accomplish. 
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another example of the great service these guys provide. Emailed Andy today about buying a certain box of cigars. I found them elsewhere cheaper but I would rather spend the money here since they have always treated me great. Once again all it took was an email they gave me a better price than anyone and now , well you know the rest of the story. BTW, thanks for the help @dirtdude . Where were you when I needed you!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have said it before and I am saying it again.
    I have never had anything but great service from Ccom.