Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Respect for Barack

13»

Comments

• Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait........Guns kill people?

Can I get someone to verify this for me? I have checked snopes and was unable to come up with anything.......if true I need to get home and start burning.

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Interesting that he left with a 64% approval rating. I wonder if it was the same polls that had clinton winning by 5% right before election night. Also interesting that you say there was no scandals. While he didnt insert a cigar into a female in the oval office he definitely had his share of scandals. Unless you think selling firearms to the mexican cartels not a scandal. Or leaving Americans unprtected in Bengazi. Or the fact that 40 something of his 70 something of his inspector generals complained over lack of transparency. Listen, you can spout statistics all you want to try and prove your point but in the end he failed. He will leave no legacy other than letting 1700 + felons out of prison early. Just agree to disagree. Im not changing your mind and your not changing mine. Thats whats great about this country. If trump fails we get to boot his ass in 4 years. Just like Obama should have been booted after his first 4 years. 
    I suspect that the 64% approval rating probably emanated from the same set of "facts" that got him the Nobel Peace Prize. I may have missed it but I have yet to learn what it was that qualified him for that. 

Respect him?  I think not. 

Respect the office of Potus?  A different thing entirely. 
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    peter4jc said:
    "With ISIS encroaching on the U.S., and its tentacles in all 50 states, according to the FBI, and MS-13 recruiting young migrants coming into our country from Central America, now is the time to secure our borders and save the future of America. I believe only Trump has a plan and passion to do it."

"I definitely feel I do have God in my corner."

"I'm a very religious person."

Chuck Norris

There's more.  You might want to change your avatar @Chuck_N... (somewhat tongue in cheek)

I'm always stymied by how our (mine included) opinions are formed by the filters we use to observe the world. 

If you want to believe in the Easter Bunny and Big Foot that's fine too.
    I have news for you. God did not write one word of the bible.
    Man wrote it. In fact, dozens of different authors.
    Man is flawed.

I grew up Catholic and find the cult sicking.

As far as my avatar.
    I suggest you mind your own business.

I'm amazed by the amount of people posting anti Obama remarks here when the thread clearly states RESPECT FOR OBAMA.

If you want to hate on  him, start your own thread. Hate for Obama.

I'm done with this bs

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    He is gone, get over it. Time to start pulling together and looking to the future. Trump is President whether you like it or not.
    A lot of us, especially his 2nd election, voted against obama. His first election we said to wait and see, give him a chance.
    Give Trump the same chance. 
    I agree.  Obama got me the first time, I drank the coolaid.  After two years with a Democratic congress, he did nothing.  I'm amazed that for his first three days, the liberal press is hammering Trump's every move.  If he could walk on water, they would report him to En Con!

Give him a chance.  If he messes up, vote him out in four years.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The thread clearly states RESPECT FOR OBAMA"

"If you want to hate on  him, start your own thread"
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously... No Easter bunny?!?!

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter