Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hit by a jeep

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
Trying to work today and a jeep comes crashing through the doors today. Very much appreciated but not necessary, Mark @84cj7.

Comments

• 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Glad they made it safely!

You weren't supposed to get duplicates.  I wonder what should have been in place of the 2nd Oliva.

Mark
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Very nice! I heard Larry was low :#
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lookin hit
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done! Maybe he will stick around awhile.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Nicely done! Maybe he will stick around awhile.
    I don't think either one of us are going anywhere. You guys are family. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Mark
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's a great hit.  Well done
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
    edited January 2017
    Thanks everyone, if I would have done this a 4 months ago you would have gotten Gurkas, R.P., & Mark Twains.  I appreciate the education I have received from this forum. more specifically; @Bigshizza , @genareddog ,  and @Patrickbrick.

I have looked at 3 or 4 other cigar forums and they don't hold a candle to this place. The knowledge, class, respect, and generosity shown here is unbelievable

My hat's off you y'all,

Mark
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Mark!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    edited January 2017
    I'm not done yet..... >:)

There will be one more victim today.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please excuse the temporary thread-jack -

A good many years ago (mid-60's) I owned a 1956 M38A1 Jeep. Bought it cheap from a guy who had somehow caused it to swallow a piston ring. It was so sick it'd barely move out of its own shadow. 

I replaced that engine with a good ol' Chev 265. Thereafter, that puppy'd climb a wall if it could get traction. It had a bit too much power on the low end but if you kept it near an idle it'd go anywhere. 

The guy I bought it from had spent some money on a nice paint job but I never understood why. I mean, can you visualize a metal-flake olive drab?  Parked in the woods, it blended into the background so I pasted a bunch of large flower-petal decals all over it so it could be seen and named it 'Flower Power' in honor of Haight-Ashbury....

We now return to the original thread. My apologies....  :p
    Hahah, sounds like a beautiful jeep.  I can just picture it. You're right about climbing aNutting bUT wouldnt go faster than 45 mph.

Mark
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right on. It desperately needed an overdrive but I never got around to that....  
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit @84CJ7. I became a Keep man about 2 years ago, I am sold on them.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    I've had mine for 23 years, my daughters are aleady battling over it and I don't even have 1 foot in the grave.

They are great on a 60° sunny day aren't they?  Mine hasn't had a top or doors for 6 years.

Mark