Home General Discussion

CCOM Deal of the Week 1-30-17

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here's a great deal for all of you Room 101 Uncle Lee fans

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal-of-the-week/?slide=1
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

001.jpg 46.1K

Comments

• EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Probably because they have a metric azz load left on a shelf somewhere...
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard it's not a good ashtray but I like the candy bowl idea :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it! To bad the cigar budget is on lockdown. Awesome deal though!
    Ended up talking the wife into it. Even did the upgrade to the Xikar Forte lighter. I convinced my dad into the deal too!
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MikeTodd Nice! I did the same. Figured I can always use another lighter :)

— Abraham Lincoln

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled the trigger as well. I had one of these from Shizz and shortly after they announced they were discontinuing them.... I upgraded because with shipping it was only a few dollars extra.
    And so the wheel of C.A.S. continues to turn.......

Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also took the bait, love me some uncle Lee
    Non Crux sed lux
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure that I will regret not jumping on this, but my CAS has been flaring up pretty bad this year already.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it also but since I have my CAS under control, this will be my last purchase until after my daughters wedding.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I commend your restraint... if you need further tips on conquering CAS, feel free to PM me.  It worked for @dirtdude, it can work for you too.

The wedding is in September.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just placed an order also. You guys talking about them made me want to try them. Last order for a while, I am out of storage space.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    I think they are good cogars. And for the price of the upgrade, you can't get an ashtray and lighter for that. And one can never have to many torches or ashtrays.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I commend your restraint... if you need further tips on conquering CAS, feel free to PM me.  It worked for @dirtdude, it can work for you too.
    Funny you should post this the day I recieve shipping confirmation on a couple boxes.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And they're out!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )