Home General Discussion

Can you recommend a cigar store in Kissimmee FL?

RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
The wife and I are planning another Disney vacation and I'm curious if there are any good cigar shops in the area I should check out. I know there is a Sosa shop at Disney Springs but besides that I'm in the dark.
Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corona Cigar on Sand Lake Road. Awesome place! I was there Sunday! Spent way too much!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sosa is nice, but small, and way expensive!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where you stayimg? I work in kissimmee
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Disney property, but I'll catch a cab or ?
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
    Ok making sure you weren't actually staying in Kissimmee. Coronas is your best bet.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Disney property, but I'll catch a cab or ?
    I would Uber instead of a cab. I believe Uber picks up and delivers to Disney properties and it will save you $$$. Which means more seegars!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure you would have any fun hangin with a cop but you probably wouldn't get in trouble
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    At least nothing that would show up on your criminal record.   :D
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Corona Cigar Company is where you want to go.  It's in downtown orlando i believe but it's worth the car ride there. 
    Corona Cigar Company is where you want to go.  It's in downtown orlando i believe but it's worth the car ride there. 
    There is 3 locations. The one closest to where he will be though is sandlake and that's the flagship store
    -- Winston Churchill