Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

In search of velvet rat!

cant seem to find velvet rats in stock anywhere. Does anyone know where there are any available? Or would anyone be willing to sell me one or two if theirs? Anybhelp would be greatly appreciated !!

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea what it is.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Ag03Ag03 Posts: 26
    0patience said:
    No idea what it is.
    It's a drew estates from the liga privada line
    edited February 2017
    Oh!

Who's Drew Estate?

I'm sorry, that was wrong of me. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    jlmarta said:
    Don't feel bad, Tony @0patience, I thought he was referring to Edward @silvermouse .....  :p
    Now that's funny stuff right there.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Patrickbrick has 'em.  >:)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually i dont.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Looking for one of these???
  • Ag03Ag03 Posts: 26
    Looking for one of these???
    Yes sir lol are you willing to sell it or just teasing me ? Lol
    These are coming around. I found a couple today. In a few months I bet they are everywhere. I found a few boxes on eBay today. They are also "year of the rats" boxes for sale there also. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I had one a few weeks ago.  I had never heard of them.  It was a Christmas present from my son, who knows a cigar rep in Tampa.  Upon smoking it, I immediately began searching for more, and came up with many dead ends.  I figured it was another Flying Pig or Juicy Lucy something from DE.  I don't smoke many (any) of their cigars, normally. I think it may have been promotional, although there were intimations that it would be released soon.

Good luck with your search, and please post if you've found it and where. 

Absolutely stunning cigar!  I didn't know DE had it in them to produce something like that.  I thought they were all about lavender and coffee infusions, etc.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    I found mine at stag tobacconist in Colorado Springs.   I'm looking for a few "year of the rat" but you can only get them at the florada panthers arena at the DE lounge. So if anyone lives around there, I'm willing to pay for them and give a little more to cover trouble and gas.