Home General Discussion

CigarBid is hosed

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Listing of brands is really bad, not in order.
My book mark, 5 Vegas Gold, comes back nothing found.
Been going on since weekend maintenance.

Can't be the only one who has noticed.

Comments

• Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Devil

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh........
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jd50ae I just saw an email that there is a mega sampler on the devil site today.  Lime candies may be safe
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Lot of things have gotten worse.  No ring gauges on any descriptions anymore. The stupid raffle pop-up on every single page.  And just couldn't help but notice a lot of very high bids lately, which is good for them, bad for me. 
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shills
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in to see what the hell was going on and i can still see all my orders. There cigar list is whacked though
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who would even go to that site anyway? However I did stumble across it the other day and did a search for 5 Vegas Gold just because I saw it mentioned here and there was a whole list of them available
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Who would even go to that site anyway? However I did stumble across it the other day and did a search for 5 Vegas Gold just because I saw it mentioned here and there was a whole list of them available
    CAS, man, it's a vile affliction that drives you to unspeakable acts. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lot of things have gotten worse.  No ring gauges on any descriptions anymore. The stupid raffle pop-up on every single page.  And just couldn't help but notice a lot of very high bids lately, which is good for them, bad for me. 

I sent them a couple of messages asking for the size and ring gauges on some lots and got this reply, looks like they may work on fixing this.  If not, sending them a message could help motivate them to post this info.

Hello Chris,Thank you for contacting CigarBid.com. We are in the process of updating this information to go back to the original view that includes sizes. Lot #2522279 is a 6 x 60 size. We apologize for any inconvenience.Thank you for choosing CigarBid.com.Thank you,ShanaCustomer Service

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I've never trusted bidding sites.
    They always seem to be full of shills.
    Ebay is really bad about that.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.