Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Crap day at work, now rain! Off to the gym to work off the stress.
    Puff your stress away.  Just smokin'…
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Rib eye and Boston baked beans for dinner was so good!
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Still living the bachelor life?  Evening FB.
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Freddy_B. said:

Yes, until Wednesday night.
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:

Yes, until Wednesday night.
    You didn't want to see Mickey Mouse?
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Looks like ozzy can buy Booz on Sunday's in Minnesota soon. Pourin'
  • Options
    IPSD 2017 - International Pipe Smoking Day today!
  • Options
    Gay Pride Day.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Oyam123 said:
    Gay Pride Day.
    IGFYD!  International Go **** Yourself Day.
  • Options
    CI selling $1 cigars now. Stock up boyz
  • Options
    DWGBDWGB Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    good evening guys. Padron #3000 and coffee started. the day I had I deserve it!
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    CI selling $1 cigars now. Stock up boyz
    Oh, goody,  goody, goody.  NOT!
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    Moving day?
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Gay Pride Day.
    IGFYD!  International Go **** Yourself Day.
    Asterisks poleece!  Sheesh!
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    Moving day?
    no, lady bought me a brand new bed, gave me her love seat, she bought a new one that I had to deliver to her place, made arrangements to sit with the new landlord over the lease, take puctures of what he's leaving behind for me if I want it, called electric company, cable/internet, trash service, gave him $600 cash in place of the post dated check (he has to 'hide' his money for SS benefits), and I started packing. I'm wore out already.
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    Moving day?
    no, lady bought me a brand new bed, gave me her love seat, she bought a new one that I had to deliver to her place, made arrangements to sit with the new landlord over the lease, take puctures of what he's leaving behind for me if I want it, called electric company, cable/internet, trash service, gave him $600 cash in place of the post dated check (he has to 'hide' his money for SS benefits), and I started packing. I'm wore out already.
    Moving and root canals, two of my least favorite things.
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    Moving day?
    I'd rather have a root canal!
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Good morning all. I must say I enjoy reading all the banter. Also let me encourage those with 1 & 2 stars, try uploading pics of your smoke, and like, agree, lol, other people's comments & posts. I have noticed If I previewed my posts when I was just starting out before I hit post, I hardly ever lost a post. Also start new threads about different topics, follow topics that interest you by clicking the open star beside post title this will bookmark it for you and you will get notices ever time someone comments in that post. We have a lot of cool and active threads including fitness threads. Also one of our members @Bigshizza ran an auction and sold items for "Barry's kids", some of you might want to review some of those threads by searching that phrase.  So glad to have all the new members here. Have fun.
    I'll pass on the fitness threads .....but cb and fb would be interested 

• Options
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    Moving day?
    Say Dean, how do you really feel about moving?
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    Moving day?
    it **** sucks.
    at least I'm staying in Florida.
    :smiley:
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    Moving day?
    it **** sucks.
    at least I'm staying in Florida.
    :smiley:
    F@cking sucks.
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    Moving day?
    Hell, I think his life has been great after the big move. No more Dean drama with the X and the deadbeat"
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    DWGB said:
    Moving day?
    Hell, I think his life has been great after the big move. No more Dean drama with the X and the deadbeat"
    All the drama and trauma aside, I do miss the deadbeat and nut bus stories.
  • Options
    Another lost post. 
  • Options
    same here.
  • Options
    Hey Dean it that you in your avi or Stalin ? 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    not Stalin, that's me.
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    Oyam123 said:
    not Stalin, that's me.
    The 'stache is very Stalin-esque.
  • Options
    just got, " your comment will appear after it's been approved".
    banter nazis
  • Options
    DWGB said:
    just got, " your comment will appear after it's been approved".
    banter nazis
    Not sure why that pops up. It's when replying with a Quote.