Home Ratings & Reviews

The only La Palina I won't try

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
never thought I would see the day a La Palina gets released and I'm not all over it, but alas it has happened.
http://halfwheel.com/la-palina-adds-candela-fuego-verde/143101

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Irishman who doesn't like green!! LOL
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're refusing to try it because of the color of its skin?  Why, @Patrickbrick, I'm surprised at you. That's discrimination. Maybe you need a timeout....  :p

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, gentlemen, i have simply been there, done that.  I have chewed on grass and hay before, i dont "need" to try this version of the same profile.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In comparison to the La Palina, what'd you think of Alec Bradley's Black Market Filthy Hooligan?  Personally, I liked it...  :)
    Having not had the la palina, i will say that i did not care much for it.  I do however have 1 left from a gift last st. Patrick's day and spark it on the appropriate day.  I will keep you posted.  I also have a roma craft one that i will also light.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How bout these image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not psyched about this release but I would still be willing to try it if I found it as a single at my lounge, I loved all La Palina stuff so its worth a try but I wouldn't be holding my breath either.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Usaf06 said:
    How bout these image
    Yes I will get those.
    MOW badge received.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ethiopia?? Do they grow tobacco there?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigarette tobacco. I didn't know they grew anything good for cigars.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    How bout these image
    Yes I will get those.
    count me in for the connie & rosado.
    pm4addy

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

edited March 2017
    Don't worry, I already have it!  I will not be getting the Connecticut though, hope the maduro will work instead.
    MOW badge received.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, I already have it!  I will not be getting the Connecticut though, hope the maduro will work instead.
    LOL i was just joking @Patrickbrick ; i appreciate the offer though.
    i'm hoping to see these at an upcoming b&m event towards the end of the month.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I have one of the Rosado on the way from Bethlehem when they get situated.  I'll be sure to let you guys know my experience with it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I think I may be in the minority here....

The market needs a few more solid candela blends. 
    It's a vary classic style wrapper. For those people left who still enjoy mild and medium body a good candela can really hit the spot.