Home Ratings & Reviews

The return of PVNISHER

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dont know about you but I'm psyched. 

Comments

• Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Never even seen these before. They look sweet though.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sweet, spicy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always loved those. Once you got past your lips burning off. 
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sweet, spicy!
    Touche
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    The Punishers are great! I liked the smoldering lips effect from it. did get a little intense but was good. :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appove this post
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the OG punishers were def a unique experience with that "pepper infused" cap causing a tingly/numbing sensation on the lips and tongue. 

that was definitely the best/most unique thing about these. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't personally a fan of them but know a lot of people that really enjoyed them, hope these are enjoyable too!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    I think I'd prefer a 4.5 over a 4 inch. I just wonder if this will be the only size and if it's just a limited run?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    I think I'd prefer a 4.5 over a 4 inch. I just wonder if this will be the only size and if it's just a limited run?
    boy, what a set-up!  so many lines... :D

But, I'll pass it by, and add that I'm wishing they'd bring back the Intenso / Intensus as well.  I really  liked those.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:

But, I'll pass it by, and add that I'm wishing they'd bring back the Intenso / Intensus as well.  I really  liked those.
    I'll go first.

"That's what SHE said". 
    Bob_Luken said:
    Rhamlin said:

I'll go first.

"That's what SHE said". 
    Ha! I really did set myself up didn't I? I really liked the Intensus to. Never did hear why they discontinued them. And I didn't think it was going to be the Punisher also. 
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I loved the original Punisher line, I love hot food and strong cigars so they were perfect.  I bought one recently and well it didn't smoke well.  Could have been my fault or they just had too much Lingero without enough seco or vision leaf to burn right.  Age might of helped, it had a great cold draw but just didn't combust well, the smoke production was low.  I will def be getting more and will try to age at least a few weeks and will post again.
  • RealKrampusRealKrampus Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Hmm, "PUNISHER" cigars?   I will have to remember these for the next holiday season.  

- Krampus
    Formerly known as GreetingsFromKrampus.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I literally keep a few of the original Punishers around to give to people I don't like. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't like me, right?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yakster said:
    You don't like me, right?

LOL....I don't think there's anyone on here I don't like.  I have a couple cocktail parties each year and cigars tend to come out.  We allow friends to bring close trusted friends with them to these and occasionally we end up with someone there who we'd rather didn't attend.  That's who I keep these around for.  I had a whole box of them at one point and didn't hate them.  I just found a more enjoyable use for them than smoking them.
    OK...I smoked one of the originals the other day.  It was almost 9 years old.  One of the oldest cigars I own.  It was amazing.  Age does some incredible things for this cigar.  It was so oily.  Perfect draw.  Perfect burn.  Great flavors.  It was perfect.  Right up until near the end when I started turning green.  Probably should have put it down when I realized I'd had too much.  But it was like a really awesome steak that you just can't stop eating even though you knew you were full 5 bites ago!
    OK...I smoked one of the originals the other day.  It was almost 9 years old.  One of the oldest cigars I own.  It was amazing.  Age does some incredible things for this cigar.  It was so oily.  Perfect draw.  Perfect burn.  Great flavors.  It was perfect.  Right up until near the end when I started turning green.  Probably should have put it down when I realized I'd had too much.  But it was like a really awesome steak that you just can't stop eating even though you knew you were full 5 bites ago!
    Yeah they do age very well. Or at least the originals did. I have yet to try the rerelease. 
    Yeah I've never tried them either.  It's gonna be a long while until I work up enough nerve to smoke another one though... :#