Home Non Cigar Related

This made me laugh

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
Go to O'reilly auto parts website and enter 121G in the search bar :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    too funny... 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh, I musta missed something. It asked for the year, make, and model of my cat and then showed a few items they had for sale. 

So, what'd I do wrong??  Or is it that it just doesn't happen on an iPhone??
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta have one of those, apparently they are out of stock but should have them by the time I get the plutonium
    A little dirt never hurt
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Gotta have one of those, apparently they are out of stock but should have them by the time I get the plutonium
    Make a donation to the Clinton Foundation, she'll guarantee you get the plutonium.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need one of those.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, how much plutonium would I need to send Jeff Sessions back to, oh, say, the 1600's?  Then he could be among those of a like mind-set, burning witches and heretics etc.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain