Home Non Cigar Related

FU Cancer

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
For my dad, for @Rhamlin wife, for a good friends LE and military partner, for my mom who was recently diagnosis with cancer, I'm saying FU to cancer tonight.

Post here if you're with cancer post here. If you know someone with cancer. If you've lost someone to cancer, post here. I don't really give a f@$#% any more, post here. If you want fight against cancer post here. If you're tired of hearing about cancer post here. If you really don't  give AF about cancer post here. 

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FU Cancer

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    FFFFFFFFFF cancer. 
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

damn. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. Fùck cancer. Wish you the best, Todd.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FU cancer. And the horse you rode in on! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other way round.
    It's usually cancer that fugs you.
    Plague of our time.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my big sister, who lost her fight to cancer. FU cancer
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my niece who's battling thyroid cancer.
    Fμck you cancer and all the **** that comes with it 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FU breast cancer! Been 10 years since my mom killed it with chemo!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FU cancer. Twice you went after my wife and twice you were beat.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    add my brother to the list of those who died too young from cancer, and my sister-in-law who is recovering from breast cancer, chemo and radiation and just discovered "it's back".
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    F@ck You cancer for my mom and my grandfathers. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My grandfather and uncle were both killed by Cancer. My mother in law has been battling for two years now and was told two days ago it's time to start thinking of alternative medicines and treatments. Basically her chemo has done all it can do and isn't keeping up. So I say this as loud as possible F*CK YOU CANCER!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My older brother passed last year of pancreatic cancer, he lived 3 years, 3 months is the average for pancreatic. FU cancer
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost most my family on my mom's side to cancer, so yes F Cancer!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched my grandfather be devoured by cancer, one of my sisters was diagnosed with pancreatic at the age of 13, somehow she survived, TYG. 
    FU cancer
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cancer took my Mom when I was a young boy, One of my best friends wife just beat cancer last year. Unfortunately it took  a good friend the year before.
    A big FU to cancer, your a ****, but you no longer always win.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cancer doesn't always win. My family is blessed. 

My folks had four sons - no daughters. One brother beat non-Hodgkin lymphoma, another brother had a small section of his colon removed arthroscopically and beat colon cancer, and I had my esophagus and a small portion of my stomach removed in February of 2013 and am still cancer-free. The fourth brother has remained clear of the beast. 

My prayers and and best wishes continue to go out to those who have cancer and those yet to be diagnosed with it. The success rate in beating cancer continues to improve. Maybe some day we'll beat it altogether....  o:)
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my first love and wife, who lost her battle.  FU Cancer!!!!!!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    For my first love and wife, who lost her battle.  FU Cancer!!!!!!
    Ditto that, non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, back in '93.  I want her back.  :(
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts and prayers for all you guys. 
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoughts and prayers for everyone who has been affected by cancer. I give a big FU to cancer for my dad who lost his battle in 2012, my uncle who was just discovered to have spots on his lung, liver and pancreas and multiple other family members who have battled and won
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was only 19 when my mom was diagnosed. I'm the oldest and went with her to her doctors appointments and experimental treatments. She eventually passed away when I was 22, the oldest of 3 kids. That left my **** dad---who promptly sold the house we were in and we scattered. I miss her everyday and it's been almost 35 years. This is when the true friends help you out. If they don't, your life can change and nobody cares. FU Cancer, especially when they take the good ones far too young.....
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Cancer took my sister in law last night. F#%*ing **** cancer
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that, Poopy.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sorry for your loss.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about your loss.