Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

March Madness---Cigar Bracket

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Cigar.com March Madness Brackets Game

Simple March Madness brackets contest that we have done here for years.  Will be on yahoo sports and use their default scoring.

Buy in will be $30 in sticks, nothing too crazy.  Your choice... Four 8 dollar sticks, or one 30 dollar stick...whatever.  We can all be reasonable here knowing that bundle budget sticks shouldn't be included.  Also, we all know Cubans list for $10 there---are not 10 here.  Likewise, Gurkhas listed as $20 msrp, can often be found for a quarter of that.  Be reasonable.

Payouts will be between the top 10-25 percent of participants depending on how many we have...to hopefully spread the fun to a little more than a winner take all type. 

Who ships to who will be decided upon first come to sign up. 

If you are interested please reply here that you are in, and I will PM you the invite link along with the password to join.  Brackets are open and will be locked at noon Thursday. 

Any questions feel free to ask, otherwise...let's all have some fun.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down for this one too.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Link will be sent brother
    Sounds good.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in
    Please put your name somwwhere in the signup bracket name so we know who is who
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.  Brad is me!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Free cigars from people like me that can't fill a bracket out worth a ****. There's still time.
    Bump again. Still time!
    Well there goes everybody's bracket
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Well there goes everybody's bracket
    I figured you would have had Wisconsin.
    Nope. I was actually Leary about picking them in the first game.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Charlie and Ryan.....it comes down to you 2 boys 
    Actually I think Charlie already won. Congrats @CharlieHeis

Wow, my dumpster fire of a bracket won? I have a total of one correct Final Four team on the two brackets I filled out.
    Same here, but you picked the earlier games better than I did  :|
    Everyone please PM Charlie ....or feel free to PM everyone sir (I would appreciate it actually lol) with your address.  Congrats sir. 
    9505 5137 0226 7097 1253 78  Enjoy! Charlie the bet I lost is also in there.
    MOW badge received.
    That is the Crowned heads 7/29 not a JW Marshall, sorry.
    MOW badge received.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for love at first sight
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    That is the Crowned heads 7/29 not a JW Marshall, sorry.
    Oh, that's right. Sometimes details from the vherf tend to get a little fuzzy sometimes. 
    Enjoy, Charlie! Sorry for the delay
    Bump.
    Uhhh Charlie my bad on forgetting about this. I'll make it up to you
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

@CharlieHeis9405803699300459932662
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are very slow shipping stuff out #dragonsmilk
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Holy crap, Brad, what an assortment. Wow. Half of these are new to me and the others are all great. Thank you very much.
    You're up, @Vulchor.