Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Unknowingly Birthday Bombed From bert873

TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I knew @bert873 you were sending the new Metallica Album, but I didn't know some bombs were coming with it! I don't think you knew today was my birthday and the package landed on my birthday on top of it all! I really appreciate the Album and the cigars you sent Andrew! I've only smoked the regular Afrique so all of these will be new to me, really looking forward to lighting Farmer Bill up.LOL, been wanting to smoke a Viaje for awhile.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Andrew
    A little dirt never hurt
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done @bert873
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bert873 making more friends I see, nicely done sir.  The Zombie Farmer Bill is a great smoke in my humble opinion
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice lineup.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Happy Birthday!!! Glad everything arrived safely. I had no idea it was your bday but now that I do......everyone should bomb this guy cause it's his birthday 
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    Well Happy Birthday!!! Glad everything arrived safely. I had no idea it was your bday but now that I do......everyone should bomb this guy cause it's his birthday 
    Thanks Andrew! 27 years sure went quick! It's a crazy coincidence, really looking forward to smoking Farmer Bill. Expect your mail box to be obliterated soon!!!!!!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job man! 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job, and Happy birthday 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @johnnyB, Thank you
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice smokes...
    It's been years and years since I've actually seen a purchased CD.
    I didn't know they still made them.
    How quaint lol
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.