Be careful with beads
Hey Gang. Just thought I would make you guys aware in case you are as clueless as I am that you have to be careful with how much you charge your beads, as it is difficult but very possible to get mold on them and they are not fool proof. The backstory of me being a fool is that I was leaving for a weeklong vacation. I noticed that maybe 25% of the beads had changed to the dry color and the humidity was at 67%, worried about the incoming cold weather, I hit them with a heavy dose of distilled, gave the disc a good shake and walked out the door. When I got back to check, the humidity had not changed, but about 10-15 of the beads were black. Not super hairy mold or anything scary, but this is fair warning that you can ruin the beads if you are not a little cautious with them. Do not overcharge or overreact to some of them being dry.