Home General Discussion

Fullest/Hardest Hitting Smoke you've had...

13»

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    The Cank:
    Sandman1am:
    The Cank:
    Opus X bested me
    Wow I have heard this from a few people. I have smoked a few and I don't think that I get that hard hitting smoke out of them. That's it I'm going for the **** lol.

It was New Years Eve and I was toasted. that may have had something to do with it.
    Oh that could be a problem....or it could be good too? lol I wasn't drinking (much) when I smoked mine. Maybe that's my problem.
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    No I am the one that had the problem..... I yacked everywhere !
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I smoked my first DPG Series JJ Maduro last week, there was some butt whooping going on.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hmmmm, that's a good question. There have been several. I would have to give that distinction to La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero, or Gurkha Triple Ligero. Both VERY tasty sticks.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I had a Camacho Diploma before breakfast one time, and that made me sit down a helluva lot longer then I wanted to. Delicious cigar though.
  • A couple weeks ago I had a smoke I don't remember after breakfast, then I did a bunch of work in the yard before sitting down with my first ever Tatuaje VI. I normally have a beer or White Russian while I enjoy a cigar but on this day the only thing in the house was a cheap bottle of Chardonnay. Needless to say the combo, especially after working out in the sun a few hours didn't sit well. When I stood up it hit me like a ton of bricks. Spent some time "purging" after that. I have no desire to try Chardonnay again, but I'm glad I got back on the Tatuaje horse as the VI has become one of my favorite smokes.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    As with most people's stories mine probably has to do with choosing a full body smoke when I shouldn't have. That said, the Oliva Master Blends III hit me pretty dang hard. I chowed a bunch of food afterwards to keep myself stable, barely.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    unmerrymelodies:
    ...but I'm glad I got back on the Tatuaje horse as the VI has become one of my favorite smokes.
    heh, what's that like?

Glad you didn't give up on them! Try a Havana VI with an Amaretto and Sour. Perfect combo.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was a dark Gurkha. It really kicked my butt and had me hovering over the bowl ready to hurl. I didn't, but came damn close.

The problem is, I don't exactly which one it was. I got an order of 10 from ccom and put them in my humi. I can never tell the damn labels apart, so I don't know which one it was. I can tell you that the next Gurkha I smoke will be on a full stomach.
  • OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭✭✭

LFD Double Ligero Maduro

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably a BLTC Last Rites Viaticum, but it's hard to tell because I have a pretty good tolerance for Vitamin N.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

Punch Diablo is what I reach for when I want a full body kick in the pants. It’s potent but also tasty. I bought a box of the scamp size but I think I actually prefer the diabolis better, which is unusual because I generally prefer smaller gauge varietals vs larger ring.

• 11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hard to say since like Chris I have a good tolerance but possibly the RoMa Craft Neanderthal LH

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023

@Yakster said:
    Probably a BLTC Last Rites Viaticum, but it's hard to tell because I have a pretty good tolerance for Vitamin N.

But not the tolerance part I'm a light weight...
    I havent @Hobbes86 any though

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

My first oliva series v made my head pound a little.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

I usually smoke with my morning coffee,without eating, only a couple of times have I been bothered by anything I normally smoke.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    I usually smoke with my morning coffee,without eating, only a couple of times have I been bothered by anything I normally smoke.

Not surprising after sucking in dirt your whole life 🤣🤣🤙🏼

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.