Options

What's your SHTF cigar?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    PuroFreak:
    The ESV and the 10th Aniv Maduro are really the only 2 Perdomo smokes I even care for. I've tried several but they seem to have a similar flavor profile I just am not too wild about... Not sure what it is though.
    Well Jason, it's obviously your taste in cigars....or lack thereof. Big Smile [:D]

Just messin. I've run across quite a few people that don't really care for Perdomo for one reason or another. Like I always say, different smokes for different folks. I'll try not to hold it against you, but it will be hard since I'm totally gay for Perdomo. (I dare someone to make a crack at that Smile [:)])
    Do we really need to make a crack at that? You pretty much covered it for us! haha I guess thinking back about it, the only ones I've tried that I didn't really care for were the Lot 23 Maduro and Habano, and the Habano Maduro. The Habano Maduro just seemed to be full bodied, but more medium in flavor. Just wanted to clarify my statement as to not offend your gayness for Perdomo's stick... Couldn't resist. haha
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    after a day like that I probably wouldn't reach for anything very special as I'd probably be still too wound up to enjoy it properly.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    PuroFreak:
    The ESV and the 10th Aniv Maduro are really the only 2 Perdomo smokes I even care for. I've tried several but they seem to have a similar flavor profile I just am not too wild about... Not sure what it is though.
    Yeah, they definitely all have a family resemblance. It happens to be one I like, but, without naming names, there are also brands that I feel the other way around about: they're fine cigars, just not my cuppa. That said, one of the things I really like about Perdomo is that they have, IME, the best quality control in the business. I don't have enough experience with Davidoffs to speak to those, and they certainly have that reputation, but of everything else, Perdomos are the most reliable. No matter what vitola or what line, they're always perfect. (And that includes the segundos!)
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Good catch Hayes!!!
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    CAO America. Great flavor, keeps me interested, heavy enough for a decent buzz.