2005 Ford F-150

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Fourtotheflush:
    1989 Mustang LX 5.0.

Metallic Blue
    Convertable?

So memorable things there. Popped your cherry (or at least got your first BJ).
    1st car you went to a drive in movie in without your rents. 1st car you got stoned in!

I will add that this is the 1st car that you totaled in an accident.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Man there's been some funny (and some downright strange) guesses here... For sake of narrowing it down, I'll say that the year was between 1950 and 1990. This is the only further hint I think I can give, and if anybody wants to change their previous guess (or re-guess), modify your original post.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    You said '50 - now I think it's old. '72 Monte Carlo light green with dark green vinyl top. Corvette "mag" wheels. You got it up to 120 once and were so excited you forgot the "s" curve at the end of your run. Shot yourself strait into some farm field at about 40 and flipped it on it's side. You called your buddies and they helped you flip it back over. No real damage other than some paint scratches - and the mud you couldn't clean out from behind the side mirror. Also had an air valve right under the rear plate - you jacked the back springs sky high!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think Hays is right at home in a classy, older vehicle. I'm thinking 1965 Lincoln Continental, the beauty with suicide doors. Black would be the color.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    I'll go with something from the late 90s, given your age........

How bout a '98 Pontiac Grand Am, Red in color. You picked up your first prom date in this car. You also drove it to Mexico once to see a "donkey show". That was all on the same day.......
    I'll keep most of my original post, only changing the year to '89..........oh, and I'm going to say that Hays tried his best to personally install an 8-track into the dash, but due to the "***"pit style, it became impossible. So, he rigged a stereo up in the trunk for his weekly Friday night hang-out sessions at the Jack-in-the-Box parking lot.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    doromath:
    1998 Red Chevy Monte Carlo SS. You were personally responsible for destroying two mailboxes with this car and drove it to Mexico at least once.

Goin with the possiblity of it being an older car:
    1965 Dodge Dart - Green
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    gmill880:
    1966 ford mustang candy apple red ...you still have it and once ran over a family pet but not seriously injuring it because your big 'ol foot got hung between the gas and brake pedal (hey it could happen !)

Edit bump !!!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    1976 Ford Mustang Blue with white racing stripes and you hit a hippie while on your way to a Whole Foods Market. Then stole his granola.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    1976 Ford Mustang Blue with white racing stripes and you hit a hippie while on your way to a Whole Foods Market. Then stole his granola.

And his weed.

• Options
    Joel_H.Joel_H. Posts: 101
    Heres my guess, its probably way off but here goes... 1988 ford tbird, black
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I will make a guess that I dont think I read yet. 1969 Chevy ElCamino, red with white interior.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'm going with some blue-collar muscle...a 1970 Chevy Chevelle, Red. Beautiful car, almost was MY first car but it wasn't meant to be. It had white stripes, but for some reason I'm thinking Hays' had black stripes.
  • Options
    Alrighty guys....getting closer to my 1000th! Had some very interesting guesses so far...nobody'**** it yet, but out of the present guesses I dO have a winner in mind based on closeness... Still time!

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    1968 Ford Ranchero
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    1200 BC Flinstone Mobile, rock-colored.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    betasynn:
    1200 BC Flinstone Mobile, rock-colored.

thats gotta be it..

1970 ford mustang grande, yellow
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Well he is from frisco...lol..89 chrysler lebaron convertible, champagne colored...
  • Options
    letsgowithbob:
    Well he is from frisco...lol..89 chrysler lebaron convertible, champagne colored...
    LOL I'm not from SF brotha - I'm from the Sac Town Hood doncha know...

• Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    OK I guessed already but I think I have it !!! It was not a car at all !!! A pair of Pink Roller Skates.... thats what you Calli boys do isn't it ? Roller Skate ?
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Hays:
    letsgowithbob:
    Ok, a metallic green 78 Olds Cutlass.
  • Options
    Hays:
    letsgowithbob:
    Anything above Santa Barbara is Frisco hays.....or canadia...your choice...lol, but now with the sac reference I shall pick, a 1985 buick regal, blue, with 100 spoker daytons on it.
  • Options
    oh yeah, and a 13 inch color tv (just a regular TV with UHF and VHF knobs on it no remote) and a few cd's hanging from the mirror. Cause " Thats how Hays Rolls"
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I think it was a 1979 Ford Thunderbird gray in color AKA The land shark complete with gills and fins. Interior was blue and staind with white mystery spots in the back. The doors didn't work so you had to Dukes of Hazard it to get in. Some memorable moments would be backing into a tree and losing the bumber....on the car too. Trying to smuggle Mexicans across the border. Visiting first drive in fast food joint, listening to 80's big hair bands, and smoking your first cigar. All the while finger banging pretty Mary rotten crotch threw her pretty pink panties.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Sandman1am:
    I think it was a 1979 Ford Thunderbird gray in color AKA The land shark complete with gills and fins. Interior was blue and staind with white mystery spots in the back. The doors didn't work so you had to Dukes of Hazard it to get in. Some memorable moments would be backing into a tree and losing the bumber....on the car too. Trying to smuggle Mexicans across the border. Visiting first drive in fast food joint, listening to 80's big hair bands, and smoking your first cigar. All the while finger banging pretty Mary rotten crotch threw her pretty pink panties.

graphic.. but plausible lol
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    OK, I'm gonna say... a !976 Oldsmobile Cutlass

Black

You got lucky in that thing didn't you ?
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    when do you announce what it is???
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    when do you announce what it is???
    Right now he is only 5 posts away from the big Grand. Congrats by the way Hays! I'm hoping that my guess is right and in five posts be declaired the winner. Or at least a close second, I know I'm not too far off with my guess. hehehe
  • Options
    Alrighty ladies...I have officially hit my 1000th mark! Woot woot yay for me...

Anywho, this contest has led to some hilarious guesses (which is what I was hoping for), and nobody really got it right. I did, however, pick a winner based on proximity the answer. My first car was a lime-green 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber (that was a rotten piece of **** - imagine going to high school in that while there are Mercedes and BMW parked in the student parking lot). I am choosing:

ljl:
    '72 Monte Carlo light green with dark green vinyl top.
    Based on this: Very close to the year, American 2-door muscle car, and color. Congratulations LjL! Shoot me a PM with your info my friend!

• Options
    Hays:
    Alrighty ladies...I have officially hit my 1000th mark! Woot woot yay for me...

Anywho, this contest has led to some hilarious guesses (which is what I was hoping for), and nobody really got it right. I did, however, pick a winner based on proximity the answer. My first car was a lime-green 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber (that was a rotten piece of **** - imagine going to high school in that while there are Mercedes and BMW parked in the student parking lot). I am choosing:

ljl:
    '72 Monte Carlo light green with dark green vinyl top.
    Based on this: Very close to the year, American 2-door muscle car, and color. Congratulations LjL! Shoot me a PM with your info my friend!

Congrats on 1000, you hit it in a year earlier than the time it took me.

Any bonuses for

-Memorable moments that happened to me