Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hays' 1000th Post Contest! CONCLUDED

13»

Comments

• ljlljl Posts: 819
    Hays:
    Alrighty ladies...I have officially hit my 1000th mark! Woot woot yay for me...

Anywho, this contest has led to some hilarious guesses (which is what I was hoping for), and nobody really got it right. I did, however, pick a winner based on proximity the answer. My first car was a lime-green 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber (that was a rotten piece of **** - imagine going to high school in that while there are Mercedes and BMW parked in the student parking lot). I am choosing:

ljl:
    '72 Monte Carlo light green with dark green vinyl top.
    Based on this: Very close to the year, American 2-door muscle car, and color. Congratulations LjL! Shoot me a PM with your info my friend!

This was a great contest! Lots of hilarious stories, thanks for putting it up Hays! Both of my posts were first cars / stories that actually happened. One was me, one was my best friend in high school. Shooting you a PM now. Winning stuff RULZ!
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Here ya go Hays!

Photobucket
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Perfect... except, mine had a metal roof and the paint was 30 years old and looked like crap. And I had a front bench seat. Any my floorpan was rotting out...and I had no cool racing stripe (but I DID have spraypaint flames on it, till I took em off with gasoline...)..Definitely my car though right there. LOL
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Thats no POS! Thats BadA$$ baby !