Home General Discussion
Options

News From Nicaragua

Comments

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I wasnt going to say anything, but the size Shorty and I are working on is a 4.5 x 60 in the Diesel line. He still as to smoke it and check it out but that is the going size so your prayers have been answered.
    That will be an awesome Vitola !!!
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Okay, so Alex, when are we getting started on my line? I hereby officially express interest.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    what would you guys think about a Diesel 9 x 50 in a box of 5? Is that just over the top?
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    what would you guys think about a Diesel 9 x 50 in a box of 5? Is that just over the top?
    Holy effing cow...you've gotta be kidding me... I think I just went giggity giggity gone
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Nine inches on such a full cigar would be insane, not sure if I'd ever be able to find a time to smoke one, and that would certainly develop differently. Would it be reblended to be a bit lighter, or how would that work? I'd be more interested in a diesel in a perfecto, box of five.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Alex Svenson:

just what are you guys Smoking down there ! LOL

Sounds insane but Im nuts and would give it a shot sounds Pricy though
    I am much more interssted in a 4.5x60 I think that would be AWESOME!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I would be all over that.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    There is no such thing as a bad Diesel. I would try it.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Sounds down right powerful, I'm game.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I would say "yes please". I thought there was a double happiness 10x50.
    Can we get a Diesel with a Habano Wrapper or maybe a barber pole PA and Habano Salomon Diesel.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    Alex Svenson:
    Can we get a Diesel with a Habano Wrapper or maybe a barber pole PA and Habano Salomon Diesel.
    Wow, I would love like a robusto or toro size barber pole, the habano and PA would be amazing, too. Great idea.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    dennisking:
    Alex Svenson:
    Wow, I would love like a robusto or toro size barber pole, the habano and PA would be amazing, too. Great idea.
    I'm no Svenson, but I know what I like. Good beer, good wings, and good sticks. The reason I say Habano on the 9" is because the PA and Maduro wrappers tend to overwhelm the palate with oil after about 6-7".
  • Options
    dennisking:
    betasynn:
    dennisking:
    Alex Svenson:
    I'm no Svenson, but I know what I like. Good beer, good wings, and good sticks. The reason I say Habano on the 9" is because the PA and Maduro wrappers tend to overwhelm the palate with oil after about 6-7".
    Mind, not a huge fan of the 9" (haha, that's what she said, etc) only because I feel like it's rare that they'd get to be smoked.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Alex Svenson:
    THAT IS ONE OF THE SINGLE GREATEST IDEAS I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!! i would buy it :D
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I think I would probably fall out after smoking that monster! Sounds like a challenge to me... An awesome test of one's manliness. Bring it on!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Damn Alex...you could beat someone's @ss with that thing!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    I think I would probably fall out after smoking that monster! Sounds like a challenge to me... An awesome test of one's manliness. Bring it on!
    +1

I have been looking for a cigar to put me on my @ss and haven't found one recently. It might take something like this to do it, so I say let's do it!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    Damn Alex...you could beat someone's @ss with that thing!
    Use that as a marketing tool! If you are old and frail like urbi, you would be safe walking to a herd at night because you have a nightstick that is on fire! On the way home your kinda screwed though... He can take a cab home!
  • Options
    betasynn:
    Nine inches on such a full cigar would be insane, not sure if I'd ever be able to find a time to smoke one, and that would certainly develop differently. Would it be reblended to be a bit lighter, or how would that work? I'd be more interested in a diesel in a perfecto, box of five.
    I like the perfecto idea muchly muchly !
  • Options
    Just a suggestion, a nine inch diesel should come with a lifetime man card!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    fla-gypsy:
    heh, pretty much.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    jeff_connors:
    betasynn:
    I like the perfecto idea muchly muchly !
    I'd love to see a Perfecto as well.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    How 'bout a Diesel Solomon? You could call it "The Marty"........... that's not MY name! Just sayin......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    +1 for the Diesel Salomon....that sounds really interesting. Did they ever consider box pressing it? How about a Corona....that is actually my most liked size of MOW.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    +1 for the corona, I like the way you think. Despite the trend for ring gauges to get bigger and bigger, I really like a smaller 42-48 ring cigar...maybe the Diesel as a 5.6x46 corona gorda would be nice.
  • Options
    Heck, who am I kidding, I'd smoke a Diesel in any freakin size, I aint picky!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r:
    +1 for the corona, I like the way you think. Despite the trend for ring gauges to get bigger and bigger, I really like a smaller 42-48 ring cigar...maybe the Diesel as a 5.6x46 corona gorda would be nice.
    That sounds perfect. I'll take 10 please!
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    I drove past a Papa Johns Pizza in the middle of a small town called Massiah. It was like my prayers were answered.

could you stop in there and ask if they are hiring gringos, if yes, some of my prayers could be answered too, lol.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Ha! I beat you over the head with MY '9in diesel'....
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I'll smoke any size Diesel. My second favorite, behind another of Senior Fernandez's blends, MOW Ruination. But I'd kill to see the 4.5 x 60. Basically a "nub" Diesel. That would be amazing.