Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Dog had a stroke

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Moose- What a great story! Very happy for you that your best friend pulled through. A Dog offers us someting very special - Unconditional Love! I will let Murphy (My Golden) know the good news too!
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Hugemoose:
    Thank you guys. It really was fantastic news. My brother is up for the weekend from Maryland and i know he is stoked about Hunter feeling better. He was all ready to come up and take a day off work to.....well...you know. My parents and I had even discussed it the night before about where we were going to put him. So it is quite a relief that, for at least a little while longer, we can put all of that aside and just spoil this great little dog.

I still cannot believe it. He is walking up the stairs, jumping off the bed, and barking!! I almost started to cry when I came home this afternoon and heard both of my boys barking. For the past few days only hearing one bark was a little hard to get used to.

I find it so amazing how much these little animals mean to us. Whether is be a cat or a dog, they really do grab us by our heart strings and boy, do they know how to pluck 'em!

Moose, that's GREAT news!! Glad he's getting better.