Daily Deal Arguement

2»

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    dennisking:
    laker1963:
    dennisking:
    I'm not stirring. and to get this back on track, I mentioned the insane value. just trying to steer people in the right direction. and for the record, Laker and I have a very storied past so yeah, I get to attack him. go ahead, ask him about the middle east, I dare you.
    Yup, ever since that "night" that we don't talk about here... Dennis and I are real tight. LOL.
    I'm tight as a drum, you on the other hand, well, let's just say that you turn the word "Fist" into a verb.....
    gross
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. My face is stuck with that look you get when you step into a pile of Dog $hit. It's been like this for 15 minutes now. Thanks Dennis. Gross doesn't cover that.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    laker1963:
    dennisking:
    laker1963:
    dennisking:
    I'm not stirring. and to get this back on track, I mentioned the insane value. just trying to steer people in the right direction. and for the record, Laker and I have a very storied past so yeah, I get to attack him. go ahead, ask him about the middle east, I dare you.
    Yup, ever since that "night" that we don't talk about here... Dennis and I are real tight. LOL.
    I'm tight as a drum, you on the other hand, well, let's just say that you turn the word "Fist" into a verb.....
    gross
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. My face is stuck with that look you get when you step into a pile of Dog $hit. It's been like this for 15 minutes now. Thanks Dennis. Gross doesn't cover that.
    That's some sick **** right there dennis. Haha nasty!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Finally, I took the wind from your sails. A feeling of success settles in.......
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Can't wait to see what the next DD is lol.......
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    "March Madness" has taken on another meaning. Man, I can't wait to see what tomorrow's DD brings us.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    "March Madness" has taken on another meaning. Man, I can't wait to see what tomorrow's DD brings us.
    Haha ya for real. Smelko deleted about half of that thread.
  • Options
    ormondefgormondefg Posts: 12
    xmacro:
    Just learn some better arguing methods if you stick around - your 'slights' are about as subtle as a freight train and you're acting like a teenager with the snide comments and idiotic banter. Using the excuse "I'm just an angry person" only serves to show how immature your personality is when you openly admit you can't take any insults and will always respond to any attack.

Kids have thin skins and always need to 'save face' and can't stand looking like they lost; adults know how to shrug things off

yes....you are so graceful it is astonishing LMAO just sayin..... And it wasnt an excuse, as there is no need to excuse one's opinions. Nor is there much excuse for your juvenile antics. So, enough already. Your rhetorical propaganda has spent itself to oblivion.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    dennisking:
    laker1963:
    dennisking:
    gross
    Wow... I'm at a total loss for words here... And as we all know that RARELY happens with my opinionated a$$! haha Laker, despite our many heated discussions I've always considered you a good guy, but I may have to rethink that one... HAAA I'm kidding! I know you guys up there in Canadia have to find creative ways to keep warm!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Jesus "H" Christ!!! One thread wasn't enough? I can't believe that I actually sat and read the novel that is these two threads! It was too quiet as of late. I guess this kind of thing needs to happen to restore chaos to the universe.
  • Options
    did you read before or after four pages on the DD site were removed??
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    dennisking:
    laker1963:
    dennisking:
    gross
    Wow... I'm at a total loss for words here... And as we all know that RARELY happens with my opinionated a$$! haha Laker, despite our many heated discussions I've always considered you a good guy, but I may have to rethink that one... HAAA I'm kidding! I know you guys up there in Canadia have to find creative ways to keep warm!
    Now don't get me started again Puro, you right wing hack. I knew when I read that first line it was too good to be true. You (like myself) will never really be at a total loss for words. Good idesa or taste... now that's another matter. LMAo.

Did you take the time to read this thread right from the start? If you do, just remember, it's all over now, it's settled. Down boy !LMAO.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    clearlysuspect:
    Jesus "H" Christ!!! One thread wasn't enough? I can't believe that I actually sat and read the novel that is these two threads! It was too quiet as of late. I guess this kind of thing needs to happen to restore chaos to the universe.

I am writting the Soap Opera as we type.......

It is Going to be just as Insane as this whole thing has gotten

I'm thinking that if this doesnt stop because of a Poster that started this with 40 Post and nothing contributed to the forums until this INSANE ONGOING RANT over a 50 Dolllar Daily deal. Ive been Shaking my head reading all this , Guys that I have learned so much Losing there heads over this guy and his Nonsense, If I was the WebMaster overseeing this On My companies Sight I would Pull the plug, this is a GLOBAL SIGHT>>> Buisness Is done here and this Company that Most of us Have got great deals and Much Enjoyment out of Does'nt need this Crap On there sight. Come on guys, I deal with people with Addiction,Mental and Social Dieases on a daily basis...... this is a good study for me. Truthfully it was over after 2-3 posts on the original thread.

Your Friend

Ozzie
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    You mean there was actually 10 pages of that thread instead of 6????
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Alex Williams:
    You mean there was actually 10 pages of that thread instead of 6????
    Oh ya! You can get an idea of what it was like from my first quote reply on this thread.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Damn...we are still talking about that $50 DD mess? This has fired more people up than Socialized medicine!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ormondefg:
    betasynn:
    Can we just move all the name calling and stuff here?
      Ok then.....I couldn't resist.  Let me sum it up quickly:  1) The deals on here are like deals on many other sites....well, really just a couple of other sites.  The deals are sometimes great (such as the MOW Ruination #2, and the Oliva V deals recently), and sometimes not so great in price, but rather in offering (such as today's deal).  IMHO the deal isn't great for price, as I could piece it together for less than $10 more than what the price is today.  Granted, I would have to find 9 other buddies that want to do it as well, because some of the deals I would be buying to put it together come in 10 packs.  But, it could be done.  As for the cigars, and the offer itself, it is a very premium offering....of such high quality that I have not seen offered anywhere else.....EVER!  That in itself is awesome, to say the least.  Somewhere along the message board, some narrow sighted individuals decided to take things out of context, take things personal, and post replies as if I was attacking CCom.  That could not be farther from accurate, regarding the content of my posts.  What I stated is that RoyalCigars made a valid point in his assessment of value (though one would be hard pressed to be able to even put together this particular sampler, at least without having many others to go in on the deal with him/her).  Regardless of whether RoyalCigar has 5 posts, or 5000 posts, really matters not.  The launch of personal attacks by some on here, and their argument that he is not allowed to comment because he only has 5 posts, did not sit well with me.  I only have 30 or so posts myself, yet some moron on here is convinced that I am in the cigar business because, as he put it, of my vast knowledge of cigars.  Case in point....you do not have to have 2155 posts to know what you are talking about!  Anyways, I enjoy "slighting", if you will, lesser apt aggressive individuals that deserve the public flogging.  Maybe that is a character flaw I have, but I enjoy it nonetheless.  Therefore, I don't intend to stop anytime soon.  Maybe it is anger management therapy for me?  LOL  Whatever it is, I will continue to engage whenever I feel the desire to do so.  I do try to refrain from the name calling, but will not refrain from insulting those that have put themselves in a position for that, by insulting others themselves.  Bottom line >>>>  Today's deal is EPIC.....but as far as price point, it could have been $10 less and CCom still would have made money.  They may still sell many units, but would have sold many more at $40....or at least with free shipping offered on a 5 pack.  Do they need to do that?  Obviously not!  Could they have?  I suspect so.  Should they have?  I guess that is up to the consumer to decide for themselves.  Will I continue to shop here?  No doubt about it. 
    Wow....one word buddy....FORMAT

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    dennisking:
    Oh man...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    clearlysuspect:

I the same..... I must be REAL BORED !
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Krieg:
    Damn...we are still talking about that $50 DD mess? This has fired more people up than Socialized medicine!

LOL! Don't know what else to say...you nailed it!
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    I dont think anyone can diss a way to get 12 5 vegas robustos for 18 bucks. I'm pretty excited about those coming in!
  • Options
    ljl:
    Krieg:

LOL! Don't know what else to say...you nailed it!
    they dont call me captain obvious for nothing!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402

my my, you look quite fetching in that pink leotard
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    wow, I'm not reading all this crap... I read the first page and got the full gist of it. Hate I missed the conversation, but wow!! Y'all been busy today. My .02... We asked for better deals, we got better deals. Yes, one was $50, but it was for a MINIMUM of $60 normally, and ONLY if you got them in other daily deals. $50 for those 5 sticks is not bad, considering one retails for half of that price. Bottom line, people keep ****, good luck with seeing these anymore. Alex is likely to call us a bunch of spoiled little **** and offer Swisher's and White Owls and Garcia Vegas.

If ya can't say anything nice, keep ya damn mouth shut!" haha
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    wow, I'm not reading all this crap... I read the first page and got the full gist of it. Hate I missed the conversation, but wow!! Y'all been busy today. My .02... We asked for better deals, we got better deals. Yes, one was $50, but it was for a MINIMUM of $60 normally, and ONLY if you got them in other daily deals. $50 for those 5 sticks is not bad, considering one retails for half of that price. Bottom line, people keep ****, good luck with seeing these anymore. Alex is likely to call us a bunch of spoiled little **** and offer Swisher's and White Owls and Garcia Vegas.

If ya can't say anything nice, keep ya damn mouth shut!" haha
    That is a PERFECT conclusion!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Jeeez !!!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'm pretty PO'd that I can't get free cigars from Ccom... One time, I asked Jeff if he would pay ME if I ordered the daily deal, and he said NO! the nerve...
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    I'm pretty PO'd that I can't get free cigars from Ccom... One time, I asked Jeff if he would pay ME if I ordered the daily deal, and he said NO! the nerve...
    In Jeff's defense Evan, he had just got off the phone with me and sent me out a foot locker full of free premiums of only $25 sticks or better. You should try him again real soon, I won't be able to hit him up again until I get thru at least half of these ! LMAO