Home General Discussion

G O F and Bugatti DD

Comes in the mail today ! Im like a little boy waiting on Santa Clause... Except "The Beard" is my Santa Clause

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy it man! I was late getting that deal, but Alex and Tim hooked me up with some great alternative, so I bought 2!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Very Nice ! And your pic cracks me up !
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I didnt get the G O F and bugatti but i did get the replacement deal in today ....... 2 camacho PE and 2 Bugatti B1's ............ my wife was pretty cool with it on the terms she get a bugatti b1 of her own ..... That was my plan from the start ........... its crazy wait til you see how heavy that lighter is ........
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    my wife is ok with the GoF. she was kinda upset with the lighter (because i already have one) then i told her it was from Bugotti. this gave her the opportunity to say "Bugotti" a few times. she was happy.

USPS tracking says itll be arriving today. im gunna fill that lighter up and next cigar will be the first in years not to get hit with my Xikar Executive.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Can't wait! It should be in todays mail! Got two, one for myself and one for friend/coworker. Need to wait for mailman b4 meeting with him to go over a few things at work. He'd kill me if I didn't wait for his new shiny toy! Can't wait!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I got two of the replacements and am sooooo happy about it.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm kind of excited too. My Saturday mail always arrives really late in the day though.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    I got the replacement deal too! Can't wait. Probably going to see these on Monday.
    I would have been happy with the PE but I have 3 already and have been trying to get a hold of a GOF for a long time now
    Brett...why does my avatar crack you up? It does completely different things to me...lol.

I called in for that Bugatti deal and I didnt want the PE, because I didnt want a full smoke, so they hooked me up with some other cigars I've wanted for the same $24.95. These guys are great!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    I received mine in the mail yesterday and opened up that wonderful package when I got home for work! I filled the lighters up and this morning gave them a test. Both work beautifully and the sticks....well of course they look good. Now they are resting peacefully in my humidor.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    can't wait for mine either, should be here today. I got the GOF. I hit the "buy" button at 12:05 eastern time. I was all over that like stink on ....well you know
    ITS HERE !! ITS HERE !!! aaaaaaaaaa BEAUTIFUL !
    man I wish I get mine today, but i doubt it. I'm down here in Houston. I dont have any tracking info either
    It should be there by Monday. FYI if you ever get a chance to snag a PE Shawn go for it ! It is full bodied but so smooth. You would like it. Plus there are not a lot of them left so its going to be a hot item when they are all gone.
    Oh yes! Just got mine as well 5 minutes ago!!!! So excited to see a box sittin on my desk!! 2 lighters and some nice Predomo 10th reserve Champange cigars
    just got my GOF and Bugatti as well as the Oliva G maddy/lighter/cutter combo for my father in law. That Bugatti should be called the God of Fire because it is freaking awesome. feels so good in the palm of my hand
    It is a very fine piece of work
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    Got my replacement today...was pretty pumped until I opened the package to see the lighters in with the 2 fragile cigars. And just my luck the way this day has gone, the cigars are unsmokeable... : (
    What ? What happened ? Your Pre Embargos are smashed ?????
    txjayhawk:
    Got my replacement today...was pretty pumped until I opened the package to see the lighters in with the 2 fragile cigars. And just my luck the way this day has gone, the cigars are unsmokeable... : (
    tim will take care of this, never you worry
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    txjayhawk:
    Sounds like The Sniper is now attacking civilians in his quest for The Beard. This doesn't bode well for the scope slinger.
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    The Cank:
    Sure are...on one the wrapper looks like sum1 tried to peel it open from the middle, and the other feels like a squishy sponge. Oh well...I know the Beard and his clan will take care of me...they always do! But damn is that lighter sweet!!!!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Mine were waiting at the door when I got home from the range today. Both were in good condition, but whoever thought just tossing the lighter in the zip pack with the cigar was a good idea should go sit in the corner for a while.
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    The lighter is SO BAD @SS that its like getting a GOF for free! ALL HAIL THE BEARD!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    j0z3r:
    txjayhawk:
    Sounds like The Sniper is now attacking civilians in his quest for The Beard. This doesn't bode well for the scope slinger.

The rules of jihad teach us that attacks on civilians, women & children (AND high-end premium cigars) are specifically prohibited. I would NEVER commit such an atrocity!
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    txjayhawk:
    The Cank:
    Sure are...on one the wrapper looks like sum1 tried to peel it open from the middle, and the other feels like a squishy sponge. Oh well...I know the Beard and his clan will take care of me...they always do! But damn is that lighter sweet!!!!
    The spongy feeling of the PE is normal. I got a fiver packaged in a herf a dor and they are spongy too. I think I also read about this in the ratings and reviews section. After normal rest it should smoke just fine if there is no other damage. And yes, the lighter is bada$$! I got mine in today as well, with the GOF's, good action! Luckily mine were in good shape, but yeah, putting the lighter in the same bag as a God of Fire was a really bad idea. I was kinda shocked when I opened the box.
    is this bugatti lighter made by the same bugatti that makes the Veyron ?
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Yes, yes it is.
    mrpillow:
    Yes, yes it is.
    the only reason why i asked was because i thought it was but i could not find any evidence that it was beyond the name.
    not that i dont believe you (i reallllly wanna believe you) but a link would make me one happy man.