Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I haven't had a cigar in close to a year. Going through my stock to sell everything off and going to a B&M here to pick up some Boveda packs today sparked something in me, though. I also wanted to make sure all the sticks I'm sending off are, in fact, still in good shape. If this 4-year old Decade is any evidence, they are all doing just fine. Perfect draw, and man oh man, have I missed these flavors. Good times.
    Don't stop now!! Just time to re-engage..it's nice having you back on!!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Perdomo Habano Maduro
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Man O' War Armada Corona paired with an Old Rasputin Imperial Russian stout
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Viaje Oro Reserva VOR DT (Double Torpedo): 5 3/4 X 52. Full review in my Cigar Journal. photo Gigante13030_zps4099f92a.jpg
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a Viaje 5th Anniversary, followed by a Herrera Estelli and finished with a LFD Double Press. Good way to finish a stressful week.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    From my make a wish, what a great smoke and a great place to be with BOTL like you guys. Thanks a million. Love this place!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Just got done smoking a Partagas Decadas Limited Reserve 1999 that I got back in July from a friend for my birthday. It was stellar
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going with a Spec Ops tonight.image
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RyJ 1875 reserve
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    001 002
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Anejo Shark

With out biggest Combat Cigar Lounge turnout so far this year

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Just lit up a Gurkha Estate Selection, don't know much about this stick so I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. It's a robusto vitola with a shaggy foot. So far so good!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yea I still like it.

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I am kicking myself in the aZz for only buying two of these, one of which went to Shizz... This is pure cocoa dream stick with arguably the longest finish I've experienced, or at least noted. This is the **** Zues smokes image
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Padilla Miami lancero tonight.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be sure to pull that out this week!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I will be sure to pull that out this week!
    give it time...hold off as long as possible my friend. This is a cigar that will get better IMO. Wait for a calm summer night, after a rich steak dinner. I'm reviewin this one, and if I got more would age them a bit. Either way....it's an awesome smoke man... Definately need a steak.
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Legado de Pepin. Really enjoying the flavor. Another Pepin winner!
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    I have to say my BOTLs, what a great night and one I've never experienced until now. It started with smoking two chickens on the smoker then I had a Cusano 18 Maduro, then had the remainder of my wifes isla del sol with a glass of Cabernet, then ate dinner followed by the neighbor coming over with a fake cohiba, so I told him to toss that junk, and I went in my humidor and gave him a Perdomo Lot 23 and I had a Carlos Torano Dominica. What a great evening and night!
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Camacho SLR Maduro
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    LP9 and falling back in love with this stick!
  • Options
    Smoking a Pinolero robusto this evening getting a little better with some rest
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my first FdLA in the toro size tonight on the back porch with Pops while he had an Oliva Serie G toro. Big thanks to my big brother Dan for this smoke that came just a few days before my son was born, awesome awesome cigar and a true masterpiece! Wish to god I had more than just one left cuz its a crime lol!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Having a Blue Label Corona tonight... Damn good stick for the price point.
  • Options
    Smoking a Padilla Miami Lancero tonight
  • Options
    big chunks:
    Smoking a Padilla Miami Lancero tonight
    Just a note, I love it when a Lancero pours smoke
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Macanudo 97
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a 3 year old H Upmann Signature with was rather good and followed up with a CAO Concert and finished with a Verdadero OSG.