Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Guys, save your money for a box. I just did a short review. I am in love with this cigar. remember, it is coming from someone who usually does not like Pepin's cigar except My Father LE 2010, Flor de Antilas and original Blue Level.
    rzaman:
    10th Year of Don Pepin Garica: DPG Limited Edition. I got five of them. I will review the second cigar not this one. I am just enjoying the smoke now.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Guys, save your money for a box. I just did a short review. I am in love with this cigar. remember, it is coming from someone who usually does not like Pepin's cigar except My Father LE 2010, Flor de Antilas and original Blue Level.
    rzaman:
    10th Year of Don Pepin Garica: DPG Limited Edition. I got five of them. I will review the second cigar not this one. I am just enjoying the smoke now.
    Will do... Already got permission from the Mrs. Irish... Wish I could drop a preorder right now :( Happily buy any I could at the moment lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    i'll probably go pretty deep on this offering. rip do me a favor and tell everyone that you hate it
  • Options
    I hate it. I can't neglect my friend Juin's wish. Xianzai gaoxingle?
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    i'll probably go pretty deep on this offering. rip do me a favor and tell everyone that you hate it
  • Options
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    hahah yes! hate hate hate that cigar! yuuuck! ni da pinyin fey chian hao!
  • Options
    My Chinese language skills is basic. I believe you said I put it well, correct?
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
  • Options
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    haha yup! I said VERY well as a matter of fact. big thumbs up you international man
  • Options
    I'm having a san latano oval right now. the maduro one. it's pretty good. I've never liked this cigar... then again... I just had half a bottle of whiskey. that probably helps eh? eh eh eh mate mate mate
  • Options
    Thanks man. I lost my on-going Chinese language skill after start learning Thai and Japanese languages. Though Japan use Chinese Kenji but Hiragana and Katakana killed my Chinese skills. Now I speak a mixed up East Asian language- Wo de huai.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    haha yup! I said VERY well as a matter of fact. big thumbs up you international man
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first Bareknuckle wasn't to thrilled on the first few puffs but its turned into a really good smoke.image
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Thanks man. I lost my on-going Chinese language skill after start learning Thai and Japanese languages. Though Japan use Chinese Kenji but Hiragana and Katakana killed my Chinese skills. Now I speak a mixed up East Asian language- Wo de huai.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    haha it is all good. I just think it's awesome you are open to learning other cultures and languages. That alone in my opinion says a lot.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    haha it is all good. I just think it's awesome you are open to learning other cultures and languages. That alone in my opinion says a lot.
    last I heard, this man speaks Tagalog as well
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a honey and handgrenades earlier and it was very good! Except the wrapper was busted and you dont know until you unwrap the red foil... :( Now having a fatty Undercrown. image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    Had a honey and handgrenades earlier and it was very good! Except the wrapper was busted and you dont know until you unwrap the red foil... :( Now having a fatty Undercrown. image
    Nice choices Gray, awesome calls :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Nice choices Gray, awesome calls :)
    It was my first H&HG and Im glad I picked a few up. They maybe my fav offering from Viaje. Really good sweetness to them, and the spice lets off after the first third.

And thanks to the beard, I have 35 undercrown gran toros, a hat, and 36 Oliva V lance's coming :D
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image 262 Paradigm...Great construction with a flawless burn line.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    A Gurhka Beauty and let me tell ya, she sure is.
  • Options
    Dunn2Dunn2 Posts: 23
    5 Vega high priming first one I've had really good smoke
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a Padron Maduro 5000. Always a treat !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Just worked out for an hour. Then detailed my car for three hours. I think it's time for a cigar. giving a shot at my first erdm chiox supreme
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
  • Options
  • Options
    CmtrashCmtrash Posts: 51
    Illusione mk Ultra here tonight. With time the cigar seems a bit more balanced overall than I remember. Less upfront pepper blast and more dry earthy tones peaking through. Solid stick and glad to have a few more in the humi.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Hanging out with the puppy on the back porch. She's having a pig ear, and i'm smoking a graycliff g2 turbo.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    The coffined 14th cigar from the box of Diesel Wicked with the Combat Cigar Lounge.

• Options
    Steve2010:
    The coffined 14th cigar from the box of Diesel Wicked with the Combat Cigar Lounge.

Bad F'ing Ass Steve and thanks for posting up a pic of the crew!!! How you been lately and what's your take on the coffin Wicked?
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Rumor has it that it's the pre-release Hair Of The Dog, but I wouldn't know since I've never tried the HOTD.
    This one had some nice spice up front and then switched to something between the Crucible, the Phalanx, and the La Reloba Mexico.
    I liked it a lot

Things have been good. Counting down until I head home and to the new job.
  • Options
    RickrollRickroll Posts: 58
    seegarkuver:
    =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqZS89jFCFg
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Decided to try the LGC Trunk show cigars. Started with the YG-23 which was good, the cigar became sweet smelling when the band started to ignight. I followed up with LR-1 which about medium but really was a great smoke. A bit gimmicky with the bands, but the cigars themselves are solid blends like most other LGC lines. image