Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having my first Illusione Rothchildes. I split a box with variant2 based on the high recommendations from the forum. Good choice. Thanks, guys.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Ninja out drinking with some friends...not bad at all
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first Punch Champion courtesy of either the Irishman or Matkn they both sent me one. I've had the seconds before but this is definitely better. I love this shape it really changes the profile of the smoke as it goes.image
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    Gurkha Ninja out drinking with some friends...not bad at all

Said Ninja, and a late night topper.... photo 20150221_195556_zps6i12dwgz.jpg
    photo 20150221_224524_zpszbtvpldu.jpg
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    My first Punch Champion courtesy of either the Irishman or Matkn they both sent me one. I've had the seconds before but this is definitely better. I love this shape it really changes the profile of the smoke as it goes.image
    Enjoy Ricky, glad you liked it!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Don't care about no freaking cold!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    Probably get called a post **** for postin this again but MAN.....
    photo 20150222_160138_edited_zpsqhde1mjf.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Taking a break at the beach in Mooloolaba for a few days. Oh, and you can buy cuban cigars Down Under. Great cigar, though I had to peal off all the silly government mandated warnings and packaging. Miss you all. XOXO.image
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    Taking a break at the beach in Mooloolaba for a few days. Oh, and you can buy cuban cigars Down Under. Great cigar, though I had to peal off all the silly government mandated warnings and packaging. Miss you all. XOXO.image
    Awesome man thanks for sharing and hope life is treating you well! When are you back stateside?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Bad_MonkeyBad_Monkey Posts: 110
    image just sitting out back drinkin scotch and smoking one of these tasty things
  • Options
    Bad_MonkeyBad_Monkey Posts: 110
    stoopid double post
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Chemnitz:
    Awesome man thanks for sharing and hope life is treating you well! When are you back stateside?
    Fly back next week. Wish I could stay, mum's condition seems to be getting worse. Might be doing a few more trips this year...
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight is a viaje fifty lancero.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Yes enjoy from wherever it came from. Anxious to try one. Have not lit it yet.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Edna20:

Man that drink looks good. Whatcha got there. How was that pairing ? I think I've got a few of those Graycliff lying around.
  • Options
    Cohiba XV. Delish!image
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Miss you bro!
  • Options
  • Options
    Good stick
    photo 20150224_191424_zpsba1wtv5p.jpg
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    Cohiba XV. Delish!image
    It's been years since I have had one of those but I used to really enjoy those, hope you liked it bro and amazing scenery! When are you back stateside???
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Curt. Love these
  • Options
    Rain:
    Miss you bro!
    XOXO
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Chemnitz:
    Cohiba XV. Delish!image
    It's been years since I have had one of those but I used to really enjoy those, hope you liked it bro and amazing scenery! When are you back stateside???
    Early next week, Lord willing!
  • Options
    amz1301:
    Edna20:

Man that drink looks good. Whatcha got there. How was that pairing ? I think I've got a few of those Graycliff lying around.

An Old Fashioned. First ones I've made, not bad. Pairing was great. But the tatuaje tattoo I had after was better and much cheaper!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Tonight's pairing -
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Thanks Curt. Love these

Go Steelers!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    AB American while watching The Magnificent Sevin.