• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paired with Buffalo Trace on the rocks.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    Echambers:

What did you think?
    Rough start but it mellowed out towards the end. Both the beer and stick were new to me so not sure what impact, if any, one has over the other.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Turn your phone to portrait mode. It helps, but I still like to edit the size on the computer. Haven't figured out if there's a way to do that on the phone.
    If using an iPhone choose "square" photo option. It's lower res then upload to photobucket and copy html
  • Options
    imagephoto 9C3DB325-3591-4B5D-93F6-E51A81BFB781_zpstdqr9wqx.jpg
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    CharlieHeis:
    Turn your phone to portrait mode. It helps, but I still like to edit the size on the computer. Haven't figured out if there's a way to do that on the phone.
    If using an iPhone choose "square" photo option. It's lower res then upload to photobucket and copy html
    Thanks Jason. I do have an iPhone and will give it a try.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    photo 20150228_201335_zpswmdexszl.jpg
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    Paired with Buffalo Trace on the rocks.
    I heart you Tom :) Seriously though fantastic choices, love me some Trace and that San Cristobal looks fantastic, always forget what that second banding means but i know enough that it means extra tasty lol ;) Glad you're getting some good relax and recharge time my friend, you work yourself to the bone beother.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    Man that looks good Jason, any thoughts or profile notes you could pick up that you'd share?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    double post
  • Options
    Duplicate: wifi acting up
  • Options
    Duplicate: wifi actin up
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quad Tap. WTF
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Quad Tap. WTF
    yup. Wifi acting funny and was like it was frozen.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had two tonight, La Riqueza and a Murcias from Royln thank you sir that one was very good.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Man that looks good Jason, any thoughts or profile notes you could pick up that you'd share?
    It's different for sure..It was sweet smelling and tasting little spice through the retro. Almost like coconut very hard to pin down.. It was good and constant all the way down. Big thanks to C love for the stick!
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    It's different for sure..It was sweet smelling and tasting little spice through the retro. Almost like coconut very hard to pin down.. It was good and constant all the way down. Big thanks to C love for the stick!
    Thanks man that certainly does sound interesting but very good too. Thanks for the heads up :)
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    Thanks man that certainly does sound interesting but very good too. Thanks for the heads up :)
    I have smoked 4 of these and love them, it may be the vanilla and butterscotch you r tasting together with some salty pepper, that's whT I got out of them. Brett there 1 in your box to try.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    90+ Irishman:
    Darktower007:
    I have smoked 4 of these and love them, it may be the vanilla and butterscotch you r tasting together with some salty pepper, that's whT I got out of them. Brett there 1 in your box to try.
    You're nuts bro but thank you :)
  • Options
    Bad_MonkeyBad_Monkey Posts: 110
    smoking one of these here Colosseum's . Thanks to 0patience for the stogie... image
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad Monkey:
    smoking one of these here Colosseum's . Thanks to 0patience for the stogie... image
    love the shoes!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a great stick that I think Bob or possibly Jetmech sent me. Been a long while since I had one of these that wasn't a second. So good!image
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad Monkey:
    no No NO! ... someone PM me this man's addy
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marble House image
  • Options
    Nice. (The cigar, not the taking a picture while driving 65 mph.)
  • Options
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Yum
    photo 20150302_174839_zpshzipe4it.jpg