Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Father LE Corona and a splash of Blanton's, neat
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Room 101 The Big Payback.
    I bough it because the foot smelled amazing.
    Truly amazing.
    The first half was kinda meh... but it did pick up and was pretty enjoyable. Colleen being present helped @Patrickbrick ;)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    It's a sweet cap, so say what you will. I got a little barber pole of this band from @Bigshizza it was great.
    I sought after acquiring more. I now have several vitolas and I think they are all delicious. This is the Toro. I had a firecracker yesterday and I might get a serpentine in soon. 

I'm interested in trying this brand, but it looks like the only place to buy these sticks is through Isabela direct at single prices. Did my search miss something?
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    It's a sweet cap, so say what you will. I got a little barber pole of this band from @Bigshizza it was great.
    I sought after acquiring more. I now have several vitolas and I think they are all delicious. This is the Toro. I had a firecracker yesterday and I might get a serpentine in soon. 

I'm interested in trying this brand, but it looks like the only place to buy these sticks is through Isabela direct at single prices. Did my search miss something?
    The firecracker comes in 5ers. Nice little cigar. I had to get mine direct, they did throw in a couple of extras of different vitolas to try that I didn't have to buy.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Nolagizmo said:
    Nolagizmo said:

The firecracker comes in 5ers. Nice little cigar. I had to get mine direct, they did throw in a couple of extras of different vitolas to try that I didn't have to buy.
    Thanks, Nolagizmo. The serpentine and firecracker may have too much of a nic hit for me, so I think I may try one of the other lines.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started the day with this, figured I'd end it with one also! La Palina KB II! Great way to end the weekend!image
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    cbuck said:
    Started the day with this, figured I'd end it with one also! La Palina KB II! Great way to end the weekend!
    Have those on my wish list!
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ending the weekend looking at a full moon with Mars and Saturn visible. Hope you all had a good weekend.image
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Can't sleep, Salud mofos

• Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    In honor of my Mom's birthday. Lighting up a El Galan Campechano maduro torpedo.

Love you, Mom. 
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hammer and Sickle Tradition Robusto 12/15
    Stub'd @Stubble ; Stogie Stand'n @danielzreyes

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fallen Angel from @silvermouse. Delicious.image
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Fired from the big easy.. Thanks Gizmo bro.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a LoS Butter tonight at Golf!!  That is a good stick. Guess I am going back to te B&M tomorrow. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Flor de cana 18 and a Lost City plus hopefully a blues win.....not looking good but hopefully
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very tasty 

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    papas fritas when I finished cutting the grass

• Options