Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    Some dessert!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelly sent me a few of these, smoked one and shared one with a very close friend. They were absolutely outstanding, hope you enjoy ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    A very ice Rocky Vintage 1992 that has been resting in the humi since June 2015. Really good medium stick. Beautiful construction, perfect burn, lots of creamy smoke, gorgeous ash, nuts, cedar, leather and coffee with a smooth, short finish that leaves a nice creamy taste in the mouth. This may be my go to smoke and one to share with newbies.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options

@james40 Zino Platinum Make of LA from 2013. Killer man thanks!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options

Will be lighting up this guy on vHerf tonight thanks to Charlie
    @CharlieHeis, sent this one to me last year a day before my birthday, thanks again man and sure this will be outstanding!

Brett
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will be lighting up this guy on vHerf tonight thanks to Charlie
    @CharlieHeis, sent this one to me last year a day before my birthday, thanks again man and sure this will be outstanding!

Brett
    I need to revisit that one again soon. Hope you enjoy it.
  • Options
    This will be my first foray with this blend, so far have enjoyed all of the other John Huber blends that he has put out recently so can't imagine why I wouldn't really enjoy this one, thanks again. See you on vHerf tonight by chance?

Brett
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713 said:
    jarubla said:
    Fabulous cigar right here

I have a couple of these, glad to hear the endorsement!
    What is it? Haven't seen one yet
    @reggie713 PM sent!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a few months since I had one of these 

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1 was a review stick and #2 is the skinny Mummy

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All My Exes Maduro. Damn this is good!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Crowned Heads Buckingham and Tat Lil' Drac, both excellent. 

Brett
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Florida sungrown image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    I just finished my evening Under Crown. Nothing left to phot. Compared to you all I am  boring I mostly smoke these and Liga Privada # 9.  But I'm open to suggestions!
  • Options

@MoleRat, that aint boring those are both DAMN good smokes... the originals when they were first released were even more amazing, but the ones out the past year or two are still very very good. That stalk cut curing and fermentation really brings out some strong and full flavored smokes. Enjoy ;)

Brett
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Cheers folks!

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y said:
    Cheers folks!

Good to see you Ray
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Bigshizza said:
    How are they. As much as I like to smoke rott I have some giving siren calls for me to smoke. Won't be long. Oh and mine aren't that color
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

Working in the yard tonight
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lady at the bar talked me into a regius.

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    lady at the bar talked me into a regius.

She done good. I really like those cigars.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Southern Draw Firethorn...  Excellent stick! 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Pvinsher from 12-6-13 that some gentle soul bombed me with this past year. Thank you 

Update: wow, this thing is making my lips burn/tingle. Peppers in this stick?
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    Irishman ! Thank you! By the pics I see that I am not they only one who enjoys them!

You are right, since the buyout they have been less consistent. 
  • Options
    No problem, and yes you are among friends here and those are both enjoyed very regularly by very many, myself included ;) Buyouts are part of any industry, sad it tends to have consequences like this but overall it aint as bad as it could be by any means.

Brett
  • Options
    Not sure where to put this, it's not night it's not morning iI saw both those threads. But I'm sneaking out to have a midday cigar while the wife's at work. She's been on me about smoking too much. This is a new one for me I'm branching out.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    Pvinsher from 12-6-13 that some gentle soul bombed me with this past year. Thank you 

Update: wow, this thing is making my lips burn/tingle. Peppers in this stick?
    They put capsaicin on the cap. Pretty solid stick, if I remember correctly.