Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

New bottle of Knob needed a friend 
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    lol back from the Pokemon walk with my daughter. I don't know if there any "smoke type" pokemon, But I was tryin' :)

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From my man @wylaff and his gang war hit on me.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom American label tonight. Tasty underrated shade grown Connie
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammit Jay, get on vherf
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @Wylaff it has been a helluva week, with indicators for a helluva month. Way busy.

If anyone is a Linux wizard, my company is hiring. Hit me up with a PM for details 

I will try to get on on Sun 

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very very nice Al love me some Davidoff hope you enjoy ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CAO Black, good little smoke IMO

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSD # 4! Almost as good as the Hoyo Epicure!image
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

A little hair of the dog 
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casa Cuba by Fuente! image
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Punch Pita 6 1/8 x 50
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Was there summer before cigars? Maybe, but it's sure better with them :)

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Nub Cafe Machiatto. Not bad but I still object to paying full price for half a cigar..... 

• Options
    Hemingway short story
  • Options
    Rewarding myself after a long hard day of work and humidor modification :)

• Options
    Great smoke from @Bigshizza Big Jim, thanks brother it's 1.5 years rested and smoking like a dream :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EPC Cabinet, nice smoke with a clean burn. 

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    How was it and how'd you get one???

Brett
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How was it and how'd you get one???

Brett
    It was ok.  Probably would benefit from some downtime.  It had your typical MF spice, leathery notes to it.  Fairly one dimensional and a light draw.  If the price point is a budget price point I would definitely have in my rotation but if it is to be more of a premium I am not sure if I would go after it.  It is one I would revisit at least once to make sure my assessment is accurate.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White