Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How was it and how'd you get one???

Brett
    It was ok.  Probably would benefit from some downtime.  It had your typical MF spice, leathery notes to it.  Fairly one dimensional and a light draw.  If the price point is a budget price point I would definitely have in my rotation but if it is to be more of a premium I am not sure if I would go after it.  It is one I would revisit at least once to make sure my assessment is accurate.
    Thanks for the info Brad, too bad hope it is just a "needs rest" thing and not just a bust of a blend and it will be interesting to see how much they sell for. 

Thanks again brother,
    Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    an El Rey del Mundo Reynita.
  • Options

Smoking Jacket thanks to @Lee.mcglynn pairing with some Jefferson's Ocean Aged at Sea Cask Strength Voyage 7, perfect :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    I think I got this in a sampler pack, I really don't remember Super mild, maybe one of the mildest cigars I have smoked. Now I wish I would have saved it for one of my buddies who really don't smoke often. 

• Options
    Loving this thanks Dennis @dennisking :)

Brett
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva V Maduro 2013 and some Bulleit 10 yr (from @Jetmech_63 's  pass a while back).
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A room 101 lancero from @90+_Irishman. I have not done any research or know the age ( all of his stuff is well rested) but firing this up now. Thank you my brother! image
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Guitarded said:
    A room 101 lancero from @90+_Irishman. I have not done any research or know the age ( all of his stuff is well rested) but firing this up now. Thank you my brother! image
    Hope you liked it brother, I really enjoy those :)
  • Options
    Is this the newest Steve Saka one, Brad? How was it?

Brett
  • Options

Brett
    Yeah its one of his new ones @90+_Irishman, It was incredible.  Had lots of similarities to the Liga lines but at half the cost.  I will be buying lots of these.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options

Brett
    Yeah its one of his new ones @90+_Irishman, It was incredible.  Had lots of similarities to the Liga lines but at half the cost.  I will be buying lots of these.
    Awesome man thank you for your insights, looking forward to trying these they sound amazing wow! And thanks for making me want to open up my pocketbook you a$$ hahahaha

Brett
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    I know, "not another Beauty!" but they're not bad... Really.

• Options
    Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just picked up today.  Some cocoa flavor early on, still on first third of the stick. 

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torano Circa 1995 Dominican Selection Torpedo. 

• Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying a Room 101 Uncle Lee from @raisindot. I let it rest two days in the humi and it is good! I can see where a little age would make it even better! 

• Options
    Welcome @Live2Bicycle enjoy and have a great time :)

Brett
  • Options
    Having an Ezra Zion Eminence from 2013 that is just outstanding, never tasted this in a cigar before but getting a BBQ chicken flavor here that F'ing rocks! Thanks to whoever sent this to me it was years back and I don't remember :)

Brett
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @Live2Bicycle from someone just north of Indy! Go over to the newbie introduction thread and tell us about yourself!
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    Had my first Illusione Espernay this evening. Very enjoyable. It only had 3 weeks in the humi, so I wonder if these get even better with a few months on them. I have 4 left to see.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This little gem I've been sitting on since 10/14
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padron Family Reserve 85 Year! Don't know if it's worth the money, but it is a darn good cigar!image
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some spice hiding in the garage from the rain