Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    LE14

Edit
    Wow very very tasty
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • AaeJayAaeJay Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Man O war Ruination paired with coffee. 45 degrees tonight in NY but no wind. Hopefully it doesn't get colder than that.  
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @avengethis awesome smoke  
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't help but have one ROTT.  I'm going to have to bury these deep in the cooler if I expect them to get any age on them. Delicious! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those don't need any age. They are so damned tasty already.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LP illumination. Picked up a Goldie today too so I have something to compare it to.

In my opinion they are nothing alike, the Taa bills blend is closer to the Goldie to me.  However I found it to be very tasty and enjoyable.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks edward @silvermouse absolutely awesome smoke!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    Tonight I smoked an Ernesto Perez-Carrillo Connecticut, It was a good smoke, very smooth, picked it up today at a local B&M. I really enjoyed this smoke. Had a nice flavor, a little spicy and not harsh. Smoked to the end. 
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LP illumination. Picked up a Goldie today too so I have something to compare it to.

In my opinion they are nothing alike, the Taa bills blend is closer to the Goldie to me.  However I found it to be very tasty and enjoyable.
    Thanks for the heads up. I may try the taa soon, then. I have one sittong in the humi. This one was very nice though. 
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    edited November 2016
    Need to buy another box of these, getting low.

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Usaf06 this is really fricken delicious

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Usaf06 this is really fricken delicious

Smokes are always better when you can get lit with Sexy Steve the Snakekillah.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas classic panatela with a few months on it. Mellow, but Surprisingly good, would smoke again. 
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    Thanks @avengethis a very strong and great smoke 
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 sends the best gifts

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

edited November 2016
    MOW Legend
    Not as strong as I had expected. This will make a great morning cigar.
    Burn line was a little wonky at first,  but it seems to have straightened itself out now

Thanks @peter4jc
  • arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭

I haven posted much here because I don't have many different cigars that will be fixed after the first :)
    @avengethis
    Great smoke
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Happy Birthday, Tom, I hope you enjoyed that stick!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )