Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying a couple gunslingers from outlaws in Kansas City
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herrera Esteli Miami! Nice!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forget what it is but its tasty. Thanks Patrick @Patrickbrick
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the only founders I like.  Glad you enjoyed it

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I forget what it is but its tasty. Thanks Patrick @Patrickbrick
    Foundry Rare Air. Had to google it when Wayne sent me one.
  • Options
    ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Illusíone eecj, another hit from Jim @Bigshizza. Well aged, constructed, as well as very tasty. Thank you.
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was in the very bottom of the humi. Not even sure where it came from, but it's definitely worth repeating.

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Flores y Rodriguez 10th Anniversary Reserva Limitada after my Wife worked me to the bone (no disrespect intended) packing and moving school supplies for the end of the school year, paired with a Sierra Nevada Sidecar orange pale ale because its still hot and I'm now working in the yard. 

For some reason I am not surprised to learn that you have a skeleton laying around the house.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...