Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Yakster said:
    Flores y Rodriguez 10th Anniversary Reserva Limitada after my Wife worked me to the bone (no disrespect intended) packing and moving school supplies for the end of the school year, paired with a Sierra Nevada Sidecar orange pale ale because its still hot and I'm now working in the yard. 

For some reason I am not surprised to learn that you have a skeleton laying around the house.
    Wrong person
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Bolivar Dominicana. I need to remember where I got it, b'cause it is very well aged. The band is a nice shade of brown on the inside. Quite good.

¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic beverage choice to boot!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Earlier tonight...

And Friday's.

¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
    A lot of whiskey and no vherf, so sad!
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
    Double image.... that's how sad it was
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    From a trade with @Pacman84
    Great smoke, great beer! 

Can't go wrong with that one.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea what this is but it tastes good! Picked it up 6 months ago in Hamburg as part of a discount deal.

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Eastern Standard! Nice!
    I picked up a couple of fivers of these from the Daily Deal here on CCOM, but they're still resting from their trip across the country.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    cbuck said:
    Eastern Standard! Nice!
    I picked up a couple of fivers of these from the Daily Deal here on CCOM, but they're still resting from their trip across the country.
    Mine arrived next day! So have been resting long enough for me! Plus I got 4 packs, so still have more to rest!
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭