Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CLE
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @0patience
    Very good! Not as strong as I expected, but very tasty.
    Thank .you Tony! 

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another night another smoke. I took a chance and bought a 20 pack of #49's throw outs that C.G.com has on sale. I thought that these would be a good smoke but exceeded my expectations. Nice burn, great flavor, cool all the way down. I think I may need to get another 20 pack. Saw some bad reviews but not in my opinion. Even my wife gave it a 10 so that tells you something.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    Another night another smoke. I took a chance and bought a 20 pack of #49's throw outs that C.G.com has on sale. I thought that these would be a good smoke but exceeded my expectations. Nice burn, great flavor, cool all the way down. I think I may need to get another 20 pack. Saw some bad reviews but not in my opinion. Even my wife gave it a 10 so that tells you something.
    .....Sleddog, gotta burn-um Buddy.   Keep post'N Brother......
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    Ain't nothin wrong with that @Sleddog46.

Some of my favorite every day cigars are ones that others gloss right over and never give a thought to. 
  • MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    I'm halfway through an Alec Bradley Black Market. The more I smoke them the better I like them! 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaya 12 and a LP oscuro
    That sounds really good. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regius Black Label Lancero, Started getting good at the final 1/3. Check out the deer in the background, gotta love seeing wildlife out for a walk around the neighborhood.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • MoleRatMoleRat Posts: 88 ✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    Regius Black Label Lancero, Started getting good at the final 1/3. Check out the deer in the background, gotta love seeing wildlife out for a walk around the neighborhood.

I don't know where you are but it looks beautiful there!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Zaya 12 and a LP oscuro
    That sounds really good. 
    Very good!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MoleRat, Thank you for the compliment, I work my @ss off around the property as do other neighbors to help keep things looking nice. I'm NW of Houston, are summers and humidity are hell but the other 6 months of the year are usually very nice here.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭

Already smoked it and it was delicious. Thanks shizz!!!!
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casa Magna Corojo (I think) Churchill from @WaterNerd .  Thanks, Allan.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Nice cigar from @Pacman84 What is it Paco? I've seen others smoking them. I like it!
    Fable
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Nice cigar from @Pacman84 What is it Paco? I've seen others smoking them. I like it!
    Fable
    Does that mean it doesn't exist?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Carlis Toraño 1916. From Tony @0patience. Thanks, yo.
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata