Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuente Gran Reserva followed by a San Cristobal Revolution. Not a fan of 60 guages, but it's got a good taste. Thank you whoever it was from. (I have an idea, but I don't recall for sure)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    In celebration of the Yankees 6 hour 16 inning victory over the Red Sox just now. Sorry Charlie @cbuck.
    Still a lot of baseball left! Enjoy it while you can!
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warped La Colmena Black Honey 
    Well let's see what all the fuss is about.  This little guy REALLY smells great.....I'm thinking it'll taste pretty damn good.
    Wow cold draw is like molasses.....sweet sweet sweet....I'm thinking a spiced rum might compliment this smoke.
    Again....wow, now it's lit, and it's strong at 1st, but full flavored tobacco and that sweet taste has morphed into a woody nutty taste, it's amazing.  Taste is beyond description.   Full flavored goodness.
    Glad I bought them.

...DiG iT...
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a 2015 box

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berlin Wall robusto, later celebrating National Ice Cream Month with some Friendly's Natural Vanilla and Blackberry Swirl, sorry Charles, but you don't distribute on the Cape any longer. 
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berlin Wall robusto, later celebrating National Ice Cream Month with some Friendly's Natural Vanilla and Blackberry Swirl, sorry Charles, but you don't distribute on the Cape any longer. 
    That's ok Edward! My thoughts are, all ice cream is good, but mine is better! I worked for Friendly's when I was in college!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BLTC color project Greengo with The Balvenie Doublewood. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 of 5
    A 5 Vegas Gold Solomon(?)

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Pretty sure I got this from @Bigshizza

How is it?  The one I smoked was really cedary, and strong AF....good tho
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Pretty sure I got this from @Bigshizza

How is it?  The one I smoked was really cedary, and strong AF....good tho
    To me, sweet cedar tastes. I don't find it terribly strong, but it may be because it's been in my humi for quite some time.
    But it produced a lot of smoke. 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant not remember who sent me this as the label came off.
    Most enjoyable   Thank You
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    La Finca robusto

the saving grace is that it burned fast. It was my first $100 cigar purchase back when...ammo box with 90 sticks and another 10 bundled. Still have most of them, lol.
    Post edited by silvermouse on