Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:

How was it? Worth picking up a 5r?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Another aged stick from @dbeckom

@deadman those Artemis were some of my favorites!  What did you think of it? 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    Forgot that I picked this up a few months ago and found it tonight. Didnt like the fire cured cold draw. But once lit I'm really liking it.

Completely agree with thewhole line of kfc sticks
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    deadman said:

Not bad, I may have to get a few fresh to compare. If they still make them. 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willy_MN said:
    Very well aged CAO Amazon Basin from @avengethis sampler. Very smooth smoke with some unique notes. Enjoying it very much. Thanks, Brad!

Those pair great with a barrel aged stout
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    dbeckom said:
    deadman said:

Not bad, I may have to get a few fresh to compare. If they still make them. 
    @deadman
    Padilla quit production of the Artemis several years ago just about the time that they canned the 1968. Near the end of last year I heard that they were slated to be one of a few blends that were coming back. I was pleased to see the return of the ‘68...fingers are crossed that the Artemis is next

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    BKDog said:

How was it? Worth picking up a 5r?
    Yeah, definitely worth a fiver, but not box worthy in my opinion. The Leche De mama would be a better option. I like Conn wrappers with this kind of profile, a bit reminiscent of a Charter oak.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:

Blind Man’s Bluff Connie from @cbuck  Thank you Charlie 
    Excellent... 
    Glad you enjoyed it David! One of my favorites!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy it, Dog!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a DPC from @KenpoKnight tonight...didn't have my phone for the pic, but it was damn good...
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VegasFrank glad you liked it!
  • Options
    OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @IndustMech...very enjoyable smoke. Thanks, John!

Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags