Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perdomo Fresco
    Nice little cigar for the price

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willy_MN said:
    Flor de las Antillas maduro from @Cigarsonist. Wonderful smoke...thanks, Carson!

@w@Willy_MN hope you enjoyed it man! 
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Backwoods
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was last Saturday but broke out two sticks from the box @RCY_Cigars sent me when my son was born. Had one myself and gave one to Dad to celebrate the little man turning six. Good day minus the call that the hot water heat broke and was flooding halfway through the cigar. 

stuff Always breaks on a weekend. Hope it was cheaper to fix than mine was. Cape Cod services are about twice what they are on the mainland.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    That Epernay has lips, what's it saying?
    ...Smoke ME...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was last Saturday but broke out two sticks from the box @RCY_Cigars sent me when my son was born. Had one myself and gave one to Dad to celebrate the little man turning six. Good day minus the call that the hot water heat broke and was flooding halfway through the cigar. 

stuff Always breaks on a weekend. Hope it was cheaper to fix than mine was. Cape Cod services are about twice what they are on the mainland.
    We rent our duplex (hoping the lawsuit wraps up in the next few months and the settlement comes through) but we may be able to sneak into a house later this year. That said since it’s a rental the landlords has to deal with it and the whole hot water heater had to be replaced. Was out of hot water for a day and a half but all good now. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some real advantages to renting. Passing off headaches is one of them.