Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    ^^^ I really like the flavor of the charter oak and it really Burns well. The only complaint that I have is that it burns really hot and I get an ammonia flavor at right about the last third. I have found that purging the hell out of it fixes that ammonia for about two drags, and then it's back. Then it's Purge drag Purge until the end. Still, it's a small price to pay when I'm paying such a small price for the stick.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finishing up the night with a great cigar from @Patrickbrick. Thank you brother!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aging should take care of the ammonia caused by secondary fermentation.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Really enjoying this with a Kentucky Mule.

Thanks for the trade @Pacman84 !
    Anytime brother
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bland and bitter. Did not finish it.
    Gonna let them age a bit and re-try. 
    Not gonna expect too much though.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Pre-gaming The Excellent Herf?
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll miss you, stay in touch. 
    Stay safe over there, Rodney.