Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^top 5 for me
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vacations over, back in the box.

I suppose that means you won't at the MKE herf then, hey?  No weekend passes?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E Hoil lancero. Tight draw, every one I've smoked required opening up the back end for a couple of inches before they were smokeable. 
    Very strong cigar.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, not worth the price tag
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invitation Peter. 
    I wish I could be there but my wifes 100th family reunion is this weekend in Michigan.
    Renting a car and driving to the cottage in Canada for some much needed r&r after.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Thanks for the invitation Peter. 
    I wish I could be there but my wifes 100th family reunion is this weekend in Michigan.
    Renting a car and driving to the cottage in Canada for some much needed r&r after.

No way is she that old. 😉 Enjoy your trip. I’m still jealous of that cabin.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...