Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VegasFrank Some folks are reporting they felt that Cali 7.1 quake out there in Vegas. Be safe western people!
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    It's a Warped Black Honey, honey. 

only three Iris boxes??? :p
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two of those sitting in my humidor, Bryson. I haven't had three hours available for an uninterrupted smoke though LOL. I have some 8 by 80 monster that almost isn't a cigar anymore, and then some sort of short 4X 70ish monstrosity. How is it? Is it worth an afternoon and a half?
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brother, @VegasFrank , I’d never attempt the thing you’re referring to. I too rarely have that kind of time and if I did I’d be board after an hour and a half. The one I just smoked was a short Robusto. About 5 x 50 and took about 45 minutes. It was pretty good and worth the low price. Good luck with yours and let us know when you do. LOL. 🤪