• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^good review!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    A mystery stick - I have no idea what it is or who gave it to me. The only clue is the black cord band. 

Pretty tasty, though.....

Looks like solet Ezra Zion would do...
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    A mystery stick - I have no idea what it is or who gave it to me. The only clue is the black cord band. 

@VegasFrank

Thanks for the clue. I don’t understand the ‘solet’ part, though, and googling it doesn’t seem to help. I know I’m kinda dense sometimes but could you clarify, please?

i didn’t see any cigars with bands like this one while browsing the Ezra Zion website so I’m still in the dark. Maybe denseness is just part of the aging process, ya s’pose?  👴🏻

• Options
    jlmarta said:

Blessed Leaf TANAKH
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    jlmarta said:

@VegasFrank

Thanks for the clue. I don’t understand the ‘solet’ part, though, and googling it doesn’t seem to help. I know I’m kinda dense sometimes but could you clarify, please?

i didn’t see any cigars with bands like this one while browsing the Ezra Zion website so I’m still in the dark. Maybe denseness is just part of the aging process, ya s’pose?  👴🏻

It is an Ezra Zion Blessed Leaf Rhema 
    San Andrés Maduro Wrapper 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:

Here's some pictures of one of the EZ Blessed Leaf cigars that look close. If not EZ, maybe a Cfed cigar.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Met up with an SNS brother last night who had flown in for work and had a great time. Smoked this Davidoff 702 Series Double R that was utterly fantastic. 

How is the Hibiki 12 yr?  I heard good things and bought a couple of bottles.  Haven't opened one yet
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    jlmarta said:

Blessed Leaf TANAKH
    Thanks to everyone responding - you’re awesome. 

Based on the wrapper color and flavor characteristics, I tend to think it was a Rhema rather than a Tanakh but what do I know?

In any case, it was a very enjoyable smoke and my education continues - thanks to you guys & gals. This forum rocks!!  👍
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    about to fire up a homerolled from @First_Warrior, Thanks Rodger. Dated 4-11-19 , W-Bezuki S-Corojo V-can't make it out, maybe Fl something. 
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    jlmarta said:

@VegasFrank

I have no idea what "solet" is either.  Speech to text got goofy....sorry, but it looks like you figured it out, so congrats!
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    I think I meant to say "something that"
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Good pairing, @KenpoKnight, and from what I understand, that band is made out of tobacco and it's supposed to be smoked also. I haven't tried this though LOL...
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good pairing, @KenpoKnight, and from what I understand, that band is made out of tobacco and it's supposed to be smoked also. I haven't tried this though LOL...
    That’s pretty funny.  If you get brave enough let us know. Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Got this extremely limited edition Torano E-021 with the UV light faded band and cracked wrapper for $0.50 at The vape shop. Surprisingly, the burn was pretty good and while the flavor was a little bland, it was perfect for watching the kids ride bikes.and as you can see, the UV light also bleached the wrapper lol 
    Post edited by VegasFrank on
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    84CJ7 said:
    Met up with an SNS brother last night who had flown in for work and had a great time. Smoked this Davidoff 702 Series Double R that was utterly fantastic. 

How is the Hibiki 12 yr?  I heard good things and bought a couple of bottles.  Haven't opened one yet
    It is a great expression of Japanese whiskey. Not like scotch but reminiscent of it. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."