Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Round two.  Nicaraguan barrel aged paired with a rum and coke.  Happy first Saturday! 
    Post edited by ShawnOL on

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Yakster said:

Ive bought those in cigarillos.  Spicy little firecrackers.

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VegasFrank Yes, that Hammer & Sickle is definitely box worthy, thanks for including it!
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quintero Londres Extra
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:

Punch.  Thank you @VegasFrank !
    So what do you think of the Cubans after a couple? To me, they're not really the magic Sticks that I hyped up in my head. Although these aren't necessarily the highest end cigars Cuba has to offer, I think that the flavor profiles are generally the same, and to be honest, I really like stuff from Nicaragua more. 

However, they are as unique in flavor as nicaraguans are, and so for that, I generally like them.
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    ShawnOL said:

Punch.  Thank you @VegasFrank !
    So what do you think of the Cubans after a couple? To me, they're not really the magic Sticks that I hyped up in my head. Although these aren't necessarily the highest end cigars Cuba has to offer, I think that the flavor profiles are generally the same, and to be honest, I really like stuff from Nicaragua more. 

However, they are as unique in flavor as nicaraguans are, and so for that, I generally like them.

I find the Hoyo to be excellent.  I will definitely try to buy a box.  The Partagas was pretty good.  The Punch was good but I hate to admit it but I found the Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua to be a little better.  I have yet to try the Fonseca but they smell f**king fantastic! 

Again, thank you brother.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NP! The fonsecas ARE good, but half of them have really tight draws, hence the double-up.  Here's hoping you get 2 good ones....
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    peter4jc said:

You lighting them both up at once?

I think I like the larger vitolas of the Aladino.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )