Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind feedback on what I'm smoking  I jutoday causeor anytime st trying anything, mostly, that I can get my hands on. Todays version

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    peter4jc said:

You lighting them both up at once?

I think I like the larger vitolas of the Aladino.
    ....Exactly what I was thinking YaK.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind feedback on what I'm smoking  I jutoday causeor anytime st trying anything, mostly, that I can get my hands on. Todays version

I like the Gran habano line...the one you have is a solid smoke.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Thanks @Pacman84 !

You’re welcome brother. What did you think?
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was good, but not exceptional.
    Perfect burn and draw, typical AJF flavors, but kind of a one note song.
    Thanks for sending it to me!

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daruma papi chulo
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see ya Jason!  @Darktower007
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Daruma papi chulo
    Great stick!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Carrington courtesy of Amos_Umwhat. What a nice smoke.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    So good
    100% agree! 
  • Options
    ^^^ I bet there isn't a mosquito within 10 miles of that herf you have going.... Enjoy smoking those citronella candles!  :D:D:D:D